5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to all you Canada folk. They are making you guys suffer

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Last week was all parts received and Aaron stating a build/ship date of 6/3
This week RamChat says its about to enter assembly
I ordered a day before you and I'm still in D status. It appears you have more tech options than I do, so the theory of less techy models going ahead doesn't seem to hold water.

rsgard

Reaction score
I ordered a day before you and I'm still in D status. It appears you have more tech options than I do, so the theory of less techy models going ahead doesn't seem to hold water.

i would guess that they do runs of trim levels. Depending on what your ordered it could seem short or long based on your order date vs manufacturers schedule.

rsgard

Reaction score
Ive wondered about my lack of a moonroof and quick build time. It seems like one of the more popular features. I ordered because i refuse to pay 1500 for an option i will never use.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
From my dealer today! ‘Yessir it is in JB “shipped to body vendor” status. It was sent out to a vendor to have something installed. I am not 100% sure which item will be installed outside of the factory.’

The excitement builds! 😁
Spray on Bedliner & if any decals

jgreene

Reaction score
Join the club. Ordered my Sport on Feb 8th, and still in D.

Thankfully I still have my 2016 Sport and still love it.
Oh man....I think ours will be the last 2021 being pushed out at this pace. What was your estimate timeline? I was told 12-16 weeks.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ive wondered about my lack of a moonroof and quick build time. It seems like one of the more popular features. I ordered because i refuse to pay 1500 for an option i will never use.

Every sunroof I've had has leaked. I love them and think they're gorgeous and they make the space feel much bigger but I've never not had one that didn't cause issues.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
From my dealer today! ‘Yessir it is in JB “shipped to body vendor” status. It was sent out to a vendor to have something installed. I am not 100% sure which item will be installed outside of the factory.’

The excitement builds! 😁
Damn that is depressing for me! 11 days from build sheet to JB, and I’m still flirting with the build sheet!

rsgard

Reaction score
Every sunroof I've had has leaked. I love them and think they're gorgeous and they make the space feel much bigger but I've never not had one that didn't cause issues.
I've only had them on my hondas and never had problems, shade is closed 95% of the time. im one of those guys that drives with sunglasses on cloudy days,

MBHPHD

Reaction score
Truck is still sitting in the holding tank, awaiting shipment to the dealer. Been there for almost two weeks now. Checked with my salesman: new estimate is between tomorrow and two weeks from tomorrow.

Being that I’m a Packer fan in Green Bay, and the truck is in Chicago, I think I know why it’s taking so long…the Bears will offer it to me for Rodgers.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have 3 neighbors with 5th Gen Ram's that all have the sunroof and none of them leak. We live in the PNW, so it's not like they haven't been tested. Lol

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've only had them on my hondas and never had problems, shade is closed 95% of the time. im one of those guys that drives with sunglasses on cloudy days,
I have 3 neighbors with 5th Gen Ram's that all have the sunroof and none of them leak. We live in the PNW, so it's not like they haven't been tested. Lol

I should have prefaced my statement that I’ve only ever owned / driven / been in social circles with people who have german cars LOL.

VW/BMW/Audi/MB lots of leaky sunroofs. I’ve never heard an American car owner complain :p so my sample size is much smaller.

Nova90

Reaction score
My Rebel has been in JB Body Vendor prison. Got an update from Aaron today. Hasn’t shipped yet, says its in their storage waiting for shipping assignment. Anyone got a get out of jail free card?

rsgard

Reaction score
I should have prefaced my statement that I’ve only ever owned / driven / been in social circles with people who have german cars LOL.

VW/BMW/Audi/MB lots of leaky sunroofs. I’ve never heard an American car owner complain :p so my sample size is much smaller.
My sample size of having driven one audi tells me that if water is hitting the roof instead of the windshield your not driving the vehicle as designed. Also except for the VW everyone of those should be kept in a garage. :)

BornTooLate

Reaction score
I ordered the Sport edition (Canada Only Model). I am creeping up to 3 months and still at D Status.
I ordered the Sport (Canada Only) too . in January. heading for 6 months . was in D status at the beginning of May. Can't tell ya what its at now. I called the dealership today and they never called back. I was told 8-12 weeks. but with Coof-19 I knew that wouldn't happen. Thought maybe end of April. My patience and understanding is growing thin. seems like RAM wants to be number 2 in Canada . but don't want to do the work.

Users who are viewing this thread