5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Every20years

Reaction score
Lol. That’s great. Stay in lane option is annoying anyway. I had a loaner that had it and every time you switch lanes the beeping makes you think your about to crash. I ordered my new rebel without that option too. Also I can park my self 😂😂😂😂😂
So my lane keep doesn’t beep at me when I use my turn signal to change lanes...😳

_poke

Reaction score
Agreed. You just get some workflow-driven template email that echos Ram Chat’s update. Then, several weeks later you get another template Email. It’s really BS and a waste of time.
You called that one! lol. Generic email telling me the same thing and then saying they will follow up in 2 weeks.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ordered 3/16 746170 currently D1
I'm 3/18. I was going to reach out to RAM Chat on the 8 week mark which would be Thursday of next week.

EDIT:
I decided what the Hell, I'll check anyway
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Last edited:

space4092

Reaction score
I just got an update from the dealer, Status is KZP - only know KZ (released by plant and invoiced) not sure what the P stands for. Does anyone know?

The dealer said that should arrive at the dealership in 7-10 days.

It's been a long wait 14 weeks as of today, but it seems so close now.

VIN: 689289

Last edited:

BGeise

Reaction score
I have been in JS status for several weeks. The ship date says 04/14/2021. The dealer can't get anymore details, and Ram customer service chat said my name wasn't on the order so they couldn't help me. When the dealer sends me screen shots of the dealer connect screen it shows my name. My vin# is 1C6SRFJT3MN707510. Any idea how to find out the hold up?

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only a few blocks away from the dealer...he cannot guarantee today or tomorrow. Gah.

Gotta grab a flight based on confirmation that it's there. I'm not going to fly out, wait a day, only to have the wrong/damaged truck be the one that arrives.

Soon, my pretty...soon...

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Just a heads up to those on the west coast ordering from Mark Dodge. He told me shipping is crazy right now and he has good bids out with 20 companies but nobody is buying even over market rates. Waiting for a week to see if a shipper buys.

Also, finally got my ram bonus cash 2 days after I signed. Typical.

Nova90

Reaction score
I got tired of the Ramchat update on my 3/31 Rebel order saying "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon" and emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge. Aaron just let me know that it's being built and currently at the body vendor. Sounds like we finally have movement!

Nova90

Reaction score
I'm 3/18. I was going to reach out to RAM Chat on the 8 week mark which would be Thursday of next week.

EDIT:
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Adam, check-in with Aaron. You are a week or 2 ahead of me. My 3/31 order is being built now and at the body vendor.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered rebel on 4/8 and ram chat just said same bullcrap. Waiting on parts to build. Scheduling phase. I thought since you guys rebels were on the line I would have had a shot

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Ordered rebel on 4/8 and ram chat just said same bullcrap. Waiting on parts to build. Scheduling phase. I thought since you guys rebels were on the line I would have had a shot
My 3/4 order hasn't started yet either.😥

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got an update from the dealer, Status is KZP - only know KZ (released by plant and invoiced) not sure what the P stands for. Does anyone know?

The dealer said that should arrive at the dealership in 7-10 days.

It's been a long wait 14 weeks as of today, but it seems so close now.

VIN: 689289
Shipping Status:

KZ L – released but not shipped
KZ M – first rail departure
KZ N – first rail arrival
KZ O – delayed/received
KZ-P - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor
KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes
KZ T – second rail departure
KZ U – second rail arrival
KZ X – delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

moontea

Reaction score
This is crazy, may I ask what bid he is putting on for California right now? I heard of about $1200 from someone in Feb.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

space4092

Reaction score
Shipping Status:

KZ L – released but not shipped
KZ M – first rail departure
KZ N – first rail arrival
KZ O – delayed/received
KZ-P - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor
KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes
KZ T – second rail departure
KZ U – second rail arrival
KZ X – delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction
Thanks! had found a code list, but KZ-P was not on the list. :)

ben b

Reaction score
Major disappointment today.... RAM reneged on me.

Begin rant:

I ordered my RAM on 2/28. RAM chat moved me to D1 status on 4/16. I have this from a saved RAM Chat. I have 4 RAM chats saved on later weeks confirming the D1 status. Also my dealer confirmed the transition to D1 on 4/16.

A few minutes ago, RAM reneged on this. They reset my D1 status to start on 4/30 -- two weeks later. They are now telling me that I shouldn't expect build to start until 5/30. Of course, there is nothing to prevent them from arbitrarily restarting my D1 date or even pushing me back to D status.

When dealing with RAM: Beware. Don't expect them to keep their word.

Grump, grump, grump.

End rant.

Vic2302

Reaction score
The answer I got: I see that it is a Canadian Fleet vehicle. At this time you have reached the United States customer care. Due to Canadian Privacy Laws, neither US Customer Care nor Canada Customer Care are able to provide Canadian customer order status updates, and must only be obtained from the dealership who submitted the order. Please contact your dealership where the vehicle was ordered for status updates. They will be able to provide you the most accurate information available.

Is there a way to check the status for canadian orders? I am from germany and ordered my Rebel from a dealer in germany who orders all cars in canada.

Thank you.

ben b

Reaction score
My 3/4 order hasn't started yet either.😥
You might have run into the same issue that I did. I ordered 2/28 -- just a few days before you. RAM told me that all parts were gathered on 4/16. However, when I used RAM Chat today, they said that I reached my current status on 4/30. It is as if they reset my D1 state to be 2 weeks later. They also said that it can stay in current status for 30 days.

Your signature says you have an estimated ship date of 5/7 -- seems unlikely to happen if they haven't even started build yet. Maybe if you ask RAM Chat when they think you entered the "all parts available" state, you will find that they reset your D1 date?

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score

EDIT:

Dealer Update:

"Looks like we are at D1 status. Has a build date 05/14, but we've seeing them being built around their shipping date. Looks like its moving along."

Users who are viewing this thread