5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing coming up on that site either. Probably still too early for anything to be up yet?

I think Mine showed up just after Paint for the buildsheet. The WindowSticker showed up just after release from Factory (KZ)

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing coming up on that site either. Probably still too early for anything to be up yet?
you ordered 2/23 the build sheet website won't be ready until the truck is almost done being built... the windowsheet site won't work until after that. you have some time my friend :)

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Had a dealer on youtube look up my vin (he offered) and said my BTS Tank in in OH and should be at my dealer this week! Hope he is right!
Better get this lift wheel and tire combo figured out.

As of right now looking like 2" MOPAR with Fuel Tactic in 18X9 -12 with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 34X12.5's. Looking at the Fuel Block but, they are back ordered.

Attachments

• 222.png
    222.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • block_bronzeblack_18X9.jpg
    block_bronzeblack_18X9.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Chuck19

Reaction score
you ordered 2/23 the build sheet website won't be ready until the truck is almost done being built... the windowsheet site won't work until after that. you have some time my friend :)
🤣 Yeah I know I have seen where alot of you guys have some serious wait times under your belt so I am not expecting it until May at best.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
🤣 Yeah I know I have seen where alot of you guys have some serious wait times under your belt so I am not expecting it until May at best.
my wife keeps assuring me it will all be worth the wait. this is the truck i built and wanted so once it's here i'll forget about the wait. oh so wise haha

KCViper

Reaction score
My build took 6 weeks to the exact day of delivery to dealer. SA said there are things they can do to speed up orders......not sure if this is a true statement, but can't argue with the results, especially as I see people waiting for well over my 6 week wait!

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
looks like mine was built first thing on a monday... oof

3/8/2021: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Yangster

Reaction score
^^^ Looks like mine is in the same stage. After reading your post, I decided to check with Ramchat.

3/8: I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping!

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^ Looks like mine is in the same stage. After reading your post, I decided to check with Ramchat.

3/8: I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping!
nice man! they just told me this stage can take up to 6 weeks... hopefully bedliner and sidesteps don't take that long

J2daWall

Reaction score
nice man! they just told me this stage can take up to 6 weeks... hopefully bedliner and sidesteps don't take that long
I actually just received my truck last week. My Rebel was at the accessories vendor for a total of two weeks, followed by two weeks of sitting awaiting a full load to be set for the train.
Order placed 1-4
Arrived @ dealer (St. Louis area) 3-1
Rebel - everything but Rambox and MFT.

DanoUF

Reaction score
my wife keeps assuring me it will all be worth the wait. this is the truck i built and wanted so once it's here i'll forget about the wait. oh so wise haha
Yep my wife said something similar. She was right (as she often is) It didn't hurt that I don't need a vehicle until early summer, so I ordered assuming that significant delays were likely.

gobble9mil

Reaction score
Feeding the masses here with an update:

1/25 - POC
1/27 - VIN
2/23 - "Your vehicle is being built..." (RamChat phone)
2/24 - "All parts received and your truck is scheduled to be built" (RamChat web chat)
2/26 - "Estimated ship date of 3/10" (Dealer)
3/8 - "Your vehicle is in the frame stage, no ETA has been established" (RamChat)

KCViper

Reaction score

1/25 - POC
1/27 - VIN
2/24 - "All parts received and your truck is scheduled to be built" (RamChat web chat)
3/8 - "Your vehicle is in the frame stage, no ETA has been established" (RamChat)
We can all feel your pain. Sounds like one step forward, two steps back.....maybe. I say that because it is very hard to know, definitively, what stage our trucks are in at any given! Hopefully it won't be too long for you now.....

gobble9mil

Reaction score
We can all feel your pain. Sounds like one step forward, two steps back.....maybe. I say that because it is very hard to know, definitively, what stage our trucks are in at any given! Hopefully it won't be too long for you now.....
You and I are almost identical orders. Except for color and axel. I’m regretting that I forgot to order the 3.92. But it got so far along, and reading this thread, there was no way I was cancelling and reordering.

Chuck19

Reaction score

1/25 - POC
1/27 - VIN
I swear after reading all of the delay issues and setbacks you guys are experiencing I swear to God with all of you as my witnesses I will not check on the status of my build! I will know its ready when I get the call from the dealer!!!😣

1615249331703.png

Chuck19

Reaction score
You and I are almost identical orders. Except for color and axel. I’m regretting that I forgot to order the 3.92. But it got so far along, and reading this thread, there was no way I was cancelling and reordering.
Just curious why the 3.92 is important to you? I currently have the 3.21 and re-ordered those again with this truck and have never had an issue with them. I have towed a few trailers and boats up to around 9000lbs and never had any concerns or poor performance. Unless you are wanting to tow heavy 3.21 should serve you well. I will say that these Hemi's are guzzlers so 3.21 will help you gain a few MPG's if that matters to you.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
received an email from dealer today scheduled for delivery 13MAR21 this Saturday! I am hopeful. Now to get a day off to take delivery.

Attachments

• 2020-Ram-1500-Built-to-Serve_A_o.jpg
    2020-Ram-1500-Built-to-Serve_A_o.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 19

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wait for the next thing to set back orders...https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a35755353/car-seat-foam-shortage-reasons/

Users who are viewing this thread