5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

RAMTrkGN

Reaction score
3/9/21 update!!!

sooo my build sheet comes up when i use the chrysler website but not the ramtrucks one... also, does the build sheet mean that the truck is done with the "pending installation of additional accessories" ?
Same here. The equipment list is on Chrysler web site but no window sticker on ram site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh, I really don't know what Rams it comes with. I would think all but now I'm scratching my head. I'd just google Uconnect and maybe add the app to your phone to see what I'm talking about cuz I'm new to this as well. I do know the stuff works though and yes I can start it from anywhere as long as I and the truck have a signal. Kinda freaky.

Opening page to the app......

View attachment 85195
It's an awesome feature. When I fly and the plane is coming in for a landing I jump on my phone and start my truck if the weather is bad. Sometimes twice before I catch the bus to the poor man's parking lot. It can be snowing and blowing outside, the truck is nice and toasty.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same here. The equipment list is on Chrysler web site but no window sticker on ram site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I wasn't referring to the window sticker. my build sheet was only available on one of the following websites... 3 hours later, the ram website is updated. i don't expect my window sheet to be available until another week maybe.

these are both build sheet links:

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
breaking news! two updates in one day!

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. At this time we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update and staying in touch with your factory ordering dealership, as a delivery ETA will be available soon. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!
3:01:13 PM
Me
wow does that mean it moved out of the body vendor stage?
3:01:52 PM
Maurice
Yes that is correct, your vehicle is now in the shipping stage and on the way to your order dealership, a delivery ETA will become available closer to the time of delivery which will be very soon. I am excited for you to take delivery of your new RAM!

good ole Maurice... gave him a 10/10 on the survey haha

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
breaking news! two updates in one day!

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. At this time we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update and staying in touch with your factory ordering dealership, as a delivery ETA will be available soon. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!
3:01:13 PM
Me
wow does that mean it moved out of the body vendor stage?
3:01:52 PM
Maurice
Yes that is correct, your vehicle is now in the shipping stage and on the way to your order dealership, a delivery ETA will become available closer to the time of delivery which will be very soon. I am excited for you to take delivery of your new RAM!

good ole Maurice... gave him a 10/10 on the survey haha

Well hopefully yours gets on the same truck as mine as I'm waiting for an ETA on shipping. If it's going by transport truck they would have to go through Chicago anyway to get to me.

redneck2

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to the window sticker. my build sheet was only available on one of the following websites... 3 hours later, the ram website is updated. i don't expect my window sheet to be available until another week maybe.

these are both build sheet links:

whats weird i got my build sheet last week & my window sticker but when i search my vin on these 2 sites it says no records found

TravisJ

Reaction score
Can we get a more in-depth understanding of the UConnect and all that comes with it? Im oblivious, it was my understanding UConnect was simply and only a car stereo and blue tooth for your phone?! You can track your truck via satellite!? You can start your truck remotely from anywhere in the world!? Are these technologies part of a package? Or come standard with the 12-inch UConnect? Help me out, first Ram truck here!

I think it comes on the 8.4in too. It is free for a year and after that it is $25 a month (well you get a special $50 off if you extend it a year, then it goes to $25 a month after). Kind of a worthless thing to pay for in most cases. I could see paying for it if I lived/worked in a place where I wouldn't be close enough to remote start...but thus I don't have that problem.

Chuck19

Reaction score
I think it comes on the 8.4in too. It is free for a year and after that it is $25 a month (well you get a special $50 off if you extend it a year, then it goes to $25 a month after). Kind of a worthless thing to pay for in most cases. I could see paying for it if I lived/worked in a place where I wouldn't be close enough to remote start...but thus I don't have that problem.
Wow $25 per month!!! Thats crazy! Unless it has some kind of KIT mode that is a bit steep IMO.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Wow $25 per month!!! Thats crazy! Unless it has some kind of KIT mode that is a bit steep IMO.

The connect via phone works with the 12” or the 8.4” with Nav. Doesn’t work with 8.4” without nav and you cant upgrade without replacing the unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFly

Reaction score
Got caught completely off guard today, dealer FINALLY texted me back after no response on Monday, saying my truck arrived this afternoon. However, I've already set all my plans up to pick it up on the 19th per their initial delivery estimate (I live about 35 miles away, and can't drive two trucks at once lol). I did go in to the dealer since I was in town anyways today and talked about financing, and finally got to give it a quick test drive. Just bummed I'm probably going to have to let it sit at the dealer for a week 🥺 Ordered 12/18/2020

Attachments

• 20210309_152917.jpg
    20210309_152917.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210309_152901.jpg
    20210309_152901.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 41

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got caught completely off guard today, dealer FINALLY texted me back after no response on Monday, saying my truck arrived this afternoon. However, I've already set all my plans up to pick it up on the 19th per their initial delivery estimate (I live about 35 miles away, and can't drive two trucks at once lol). I did go in to the dealer since I was in town anyways today and talked about financing, and finally got to give it a quick test drive. Just bummed I'm probably going to have to let it sit at the dealer for a week 🥺 Ordered 12/18/2020
although that sort of stinks, you could have way worse news! congrats!

Sin_loki

Reaction score
Well some mistakes where made, kinda...
I sold my old truck via private party (such a PITA) sooner than i would have liked, (but for more money than a trade-in value) but my ordered truck is about 2-3 weeks out still.
I had to ask to borrow a truck for the first time since... i can't remember?

RCJeff

Reaction score
3500 Hemi ordered 12/29/20.
Ram chat states all parts in, to enter production soon.
I am just now thinking about the standard 31 gallon fuel tank.
At the time I placed the order through the dealer, I did not think about the upgrade to larger tank.
I think I know the answer to my question, but will ask anyway.
Is it too late for me to change my order and upgrade to the larger tank?
If not too late, would it knock me out of my place in the production process and add more time until my truck gets built?

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3500 Hemi ordered 12/29/20.
Ram chat states all parts in, to enter production soon.
I am just now thinking about the standard 31 gallon fuel tank.
At the time I placed the order through the dealer, I did not think about the upgrade to larger tank.
I think I know the answer to my question, but will ask anyway.
Is it too late for me to change my order and upgrade to the larger tank?
If not too late, would it knock me out of my place in the production process and add more time until my truck gets built?

You could always try to get it changed as if it just got the parts it will be a week or 2 before it actually enters production. Yes it will knock you out of order because they have to get the part (even if onsite).

gobble9mil

Reaction score
Update:

1/25 - POC
1/27 - VIN
2/23 - "Your vehicle is being built..." (RamChat phone)
2/24 - "All parts received and your truck is scheduled to be built" (RamChat web chat)
2/26 - "Estimated ship date of 3/10" (Dealer)
3/8 - "Your vehicle is in the frame stage, no ETA has been established" (RamChat)
3/10 - "Your vehicle has been built, pending installation of additional equipment" (RamChat)
3/10 - Build Sheet available via https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Users who are viewing this thread