5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Chuck19

Reaction score
For sure you guys need to sign up. I signed up a couple weeks ago via 4 email addresses and today two of them got $1000 private offers. Doubtful they can be combined, but still an extra $1000 off. They say the following...

This private offer is not available to the general public and can be combined with most national incentives.

It then provides a unique code to give your dealer. Here’s the link to sign up.
Ok thanks I signed up for updates. Thought there was an area for a news letter as well

Moose2020

Reaction score
I had originally ordered 12/7/20 then some time in Feb I noticed that some options were not on the POC that I know we have checked off. So we re-ordered on 2/19/21 with everything I want. Today, I got a VIN and it’s sitting in D status.

21bighorn

Reaction score
still playing the waiting game here... parts available since 2/15 ZZZZzzzz
I feel your pain. Talked with Ram chat today and they said it will enter the build process very soon. Ordered 12/18/20 total disappointment for a company I worked for for 30 years.

Mate514

Reaction score
I had originally ordered 12/7/20 then some time in Feb I noticed that some options were not on the POC that I know we have checked off. So we re-ordered on 2/19/21 with everything I want. Today, I got a VIN and it’s sitting in D status.

It sucks, you would got your truck by now if it wasn’t for the dealer screwing your order.

L2R512

Reaction score
Anyone know if those $1000 offers are normally sent out at the beginning of the month? Or are they just released at random. I signed up for them in mid-February and got one today that expires in April. I'm hoping that things will work out, but from the way things have gone with some December orders I see on here, this truck may not be in until May.

BooShaker

Reaction score
I got one of those emails today to my gmail account, but it's got the name Robin on it. My names not Robin. If anyone has used one of these, do they check the name or just go off the redemption code?

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i just got one... i did the "mail me a brochure" and the signup for newsletter one... pretty neat. expires 4/30

EDIT: it was in my "promotions" folder in Gmail

my truck better be ready by then! haha

Last edited:

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems like it's all Gmail accounts because four of the five email accounts I used every single one got it. Makes me wonder if they're just pushing it that way this month because they know people it's going to take time to get them

KCViper

Reaction score
Good news.....truck is in (6 weeks to the day)!! Bad news is that I never received a promo code like many of you have, even though I signed up 3 week ago!! Anyone have an extra code they are not using?? Please PM me. Thanks.....

MagicA4

Reaction score
Good news.....truck is in (6 weeks to the day)!! Bad news is that I never received a promo code like many of you have, even though I signed up 3 week ago!! Anyone have an extra code they are not using?? Please PM me. Thanks.....
Send you a message. Have a code for you.

RambleOn

Reaction score
Of those out there waiting to get their trucks make sure you're going on to ramtrucks.com and signing up for their newsletter and use many email addresses as you possibly can. I just got in two different email addresses $1,000 off code to be used. I don't know if I'm able to use both but I know I can at least use one.
If you can't use both, I will buy the second 1000 off for 100 if I don't get a code myself. No joke

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Well today marks three months since my Build To Serve in Tank was ordered :-(
VIN# 1C6SRFFT4MN627884
von 47619059

Mike in waiting.

TravisJ

Reaction score
It seems like it's all Gmail accounts because four of the five email accounts I used every single one got it. Makes me wonder if they're just pushing it that way this month because they know people it's going to take time to get them

I got one to my yahoo account. Maybe they saw I built every possible combination in the builder tool and searched in the new inventory area 90% of my life the past month.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Congrats on the truck being in buddy! Hopefully mine shows up soon.

As for the codes I believe those are tied to the email addresses and the name on them. The dealer saw all 4 of my email addresses that got the $1000 code.

redneck

Reaction score
so after 50 days i got a build sheet to come up they said the truck is done & has passed inspection all in 1 day wow. when does the window sticker come up it still says vin cant be found.

KCViper

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck being in buddy! Hopefully mine shows up soon.

As for the codes I believe those are tied to the email addresses and the name on them. The dealer saw all 4 of my email addresses that got the $1000 code.
Thanks @Snofire You are absolutely correct that the codes are tied to a specific person and I've confirmed with dealer they are basically not transferrable. Oh, well.....guess I'll have to be happy with my truck arrival!! 😁 I bet your's is not too far behind mine!!

KCViper

Reaction score
If you can't use both, I will buy the second 1000 off for 100 if I don't get a code myself. No joke
I confirmed with the dealership that these codes are not transferrable (unless direct family member who resides in the same household with verifiable credentials). So, unfortunately, those of us who have not received an email directly, are out of luck!! 😡

Highertechnology

Reaction score
They are not transferable but has anyone’s dealer inquired to if they’re lockable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread