5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

NCShooter

Reaction score
My build sheet is now available. All 11 pages of it. Emailed dealer for eta. I ordered with dealer 12/10. They actually ordered the truck on 12/15.
Build sheet indicates all of the packages as ordered.

enigmaaron

Reaction score
Got my build sheet yesterday. Don’t think it’s gonna make it before my bonus cash code expires on the 25th.

- 12/21 ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 01/21 - email from [email protected] saying vehicle will arrive week of 2/7
- 01/22 - Ram chat said still in scheduling phase
- 01/22 - dealer said still in D status
- 02/01 - Ram chat said “all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production”
- 02/05 - Ram chat said “currently in the paint stage”
- 02/08 - Ram chat said “has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment”
- 02/08 - build sheet

redneck

Reaction score
Got my build sheet yesterday. Don’t think it’s gonna make it before my bonus cash code expires on the 25th.

- 12/21 ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 01/21 - email from [email protected] saying vehicle will arrive week of 2/7
- 01/22 - Ram chat said still in scheduling phase
- 01/22 - dealer said still in D status
- 02/01 - Ram chat said “all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production”
- 02/05 - Ram chat said “currently in the paint stage”
- 02/08 - Ram chat said “has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment”
- 02/08 - build sheet
your lucky mine was sequenced for production 2 weeks ago & is still in that status mine was ordered on 1-13-21

redneck

Reaction score
I’m seriously considering buying something else. I picked up my F-150 they were holding till my Ram comes in and gave them my crappy Hyundai instead to trade because I need a truck where I am. If this isn’t here by the end of the month, I’ll just get some other vehicle from somewhere else, ridiculous. 26 days in inspection either implies it’s been lost/forgotten or there is something really wrong with it.
sounds like serious damage and they are waiting on parts or it got shipped to the wrong dealer bummer . large companys dont realize time frames affect other people down the line or they just dont care . i get 90% of my bids by just showing up on time & returning to do the work on time. all referrals for me

DanoUF

Reaction score
So my window sticker populated on the website today.
Current running timeline
11/27: Ordered
11/19: VIN
12/05: D1 status
12/18: provisional build date reported as 12/23
01/02: back in D status
01/09: back in D1 status
02/05: In production
02/08: Build Sheet available
02/09: Window sticker available

I'm going to touch base w/ the dealer and see if they have an ETA. I have a bonus cash code for $1000 that was sent to me after the pop-up bonus cash disappeared that expires 02/28.

BooShaker

Reaction score
I ordered on 1/20. I just got off chat with Ram regarding my build. I got the "I am showing we have all the parts for the order and waiting for the order to hit the line to be built. I would need to recommend chatting back in later this week for another update on the order." response. I asked specifically about the chip sourcing issue and they said it won't affect my build. I guess we will wait and see.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered on 1/20. I just got off chat with Ram regarding my build. I got the "I am showing we have all the parts for the order and waiting for the order to hit the line to be built. I would need to recommend chatting back in later this week for another update on the order." response. I asked specifically about the chip sourcing issue and they said it won't affect my build. I guess we will wait and see.
they told me they weren't aware of a chip shortage haha

redneck

Reaction score
i just did a call to ram & last week my truck was sequenced for production & now they only see it as a pending order that is frozen nothing has happened in the last 4 weeks ugh... cant get a straight answer from anyone

db252

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer (Aaron at Mark Dodge) and was informed my truck is in trim and should be out to them this week supposedly. Ordered 12/28 so quicker than I thought. Progress beyond my expectations.
Also oddly, I can’t pull a build sheet or window sticker yet.

Last edited:

Er97ic

Reaction score
Mine is here today (haven't picked up or inspected). Went super quick and has all the options. Sorry it's not the same for many of you. I didn't do anything different than what you all are doing so no idea why:

1/14 - Ordered
1/16 - VIN/VON
1/22 - D1
2/2 - F (Paint). Still ESD of 2/4 on POC
2/3 - JJ (Body vendor options)
2/4 - KZ (Staged for shipment)
2/5 - Shipped
2/9 - Arrived at dealer (Chicago area)

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is here today (haven't picked up or inspected). Went super quick and has all the options. Sorry it's not the same for many of you. I didn't do anything different than what you all are doing so no idea why:

1/14 - Ordered
1/16 - VIN/VON
1/22 - D1
2/2 - F (Paint). Still ESD of 2/4 on POC
2/3 - JJ (Body vendor options)
2/4 - KZ (Staged for shipment)
2/5 - Shipped
2/9 - Arrived at dealer (Chicago area)
dang man... i ordered 1/9 and our trucks are almost identical... i went with granite monotone but other than that... congrats!!! i'm still in scheduling :/

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
sounds like serious damage and they are waiting on parts or it got shipped to the wrong dealer bummer . large companys dont realize time frames affect other people down the line or they just dont care . i get 90% of my bids by just showing up on time & returning to do the work on time. all referrals for me
Well I'd know if it was shipped to the wrong dealer, It never left the factory since the 14th of January. It may have had something happen to it. Im giving them till my bonus cash runs out, otherwise I'm going somewhere else for something else, sad.

redneck

Reaction score

KCViper

Reaction score
Anyone know what this means for a Laramie order with Level 2 package ordered 1/22? I do have a VIN.

Last edited:

txadv

Reaction score
Anyone know what this means for a Laramie order with Level 2 package ordered 1/22? I do have a VIN.
Im in the same boat. Laramie level 2, with advanced saftey group. ordered 2/1 and i have vin as well. Hoping that it doesnt delay.

Users who are viewing this thread