5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Is there a checklist that you guys recommend using when picking up the vehicle? Can you share? Thanks!

abrink41

Reaction score
Thank You!!

redneck

Reaction score
1/30/21 update, per RamCares chat:
"I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! i recommend checking back periodically for updates."

Ordered 12/14/20
yeah mine was sequenced for production 3 weeks ago still nothing

enigmaaron

Reaction score
Not taking delivery of this one, but for info purposes:
12/3 - ordered
12/29 - ram chat said all materials received, should start build process soon (aka D1 status?)
01/08 - build sheet available
01/12 - window sticker available
01/21 - ram chat said “in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 01/19/2021 - 02/02/2021”
01/27 - arrived at dealer (in Pennsylvania)

This was for a 2021 Laramie Crew Cab short bed 4x4, w/ the V8 eTorque, 3.92 rear, level 2, sunroof, power running boards, BUG, MFT, plus some more

Er97ic

Reaction score
1/14 - Ordered
1/16 - VIN/VON
1/22 - D1
1/26 - Still D1 with POC sheet stating ESD of 2/4
2/2 - F (Paint). Still ESD of 2/4 on POC

Dealer says he wouldn't expect delivery before 1st week of March which seems weird if it is in Paint already (live near Milwaukee). That's fine will me though because my tread Lightly does not become active until the 18th and there are literally zero rebates or incentives for Rebels this month.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1/14 - Ordered
1/16 - VIN/VON
1/22 - D1
1/26 - Still D1 with POC sheet stating ESD of 2/4
2/2 - F (Paint). Still ESD of 2/4 on POC

Dealer says he wouldn't expect delivery before 1st week of March which seems weird if it is in Paint already (live near Milwaukee). That's fine will me though because my tread Lightly does not become active until the 18th and there are literally zero rebates or incentives for Rebels this month.
dang i have a very similar build rebel ram box mft 33 gallon tank... mine is still in scheduling phase and i ordered 1/9. nice work man! haha

Last edited:

Er97ic

Reaction score
dang i have a very similar build rebel ram box mft 33 gallong tank... mine is still in scheduling phase and i ordered 1/9. nice work man! haha
It's weird that is seems so random. Maybe paint color plays into it. I actually ordered from Hawk down near Chicago. Don't suppose we are using the same dealer...?

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's weird that is seems so random. Maybe paint color plays into it. I actually ordered from Hawk down near Chicago. Don't suppose we are using the same dealer...?
yeah who knows, I went with the granite monotone. incentives for February look pretty nice, so hopefully you can lock those in once your truck is ready!

Er97ic

Reaction score
yeah who knows, I went with the granite monotone. incentives for February look pretty nice, so hopefully you can lock those in once your truck is ready!
What incentives are you seeing for the Rebel? I don't see any and dealer said there are none...

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
WTF---thanks
Dealers will only display base information (factory incentive/rebate) the first day or few days after the "month starts", it started today. My dealer takes a few days to a week to display dealer discount as an internet price. For example the day or few dayss, a truck will be $3-6k off, then its updated and is $8-13k off. Just food for thought.

DanoUF

Reaction score
I finally got an email from customer care today that had some forward motion.
"Good news! I show your order is progressing through the factory production phases. Your order should be completing the build process shortly before moving into the inspection stages of production."

BooShaker

Reaction score
Update from the dealer, ship date from the factory, 2/19. The last time I got on Ram Chat they were still gathering materials. We will see if they hit that date. Dealer said it could still take a few weeks to deliver to Mississippi.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update from the dealer, ship date from the factory, 2/19. The last time I got on Ram Chat they were still gathering materials. We will see if they hit that date. Dealer said it could still take a few weeks to deliver to Mississippi.
wow i ordered 1/9 and still gathering material... nothing from the dealer yet either. congrats!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
wow i ordered 1/9 and still gathering material... nothing from the dealer yet either. congrats!

Ordered mine on 1/20 and just checked with Ram Chat. Waiting on parts according to them. God it feels like I ordered more than 2 weeks ago..lol

DanoUF

Reaction score
So my build sheet is showing up at the Ram website, still no window sticker, but this is progress. Interestingly, they actually had these as line items on the build sheet
Special Scheduling Condition VII
D1-To-D Regress

My order was in D1 status a week after I had ordered, and at about the 5 week mark when I checked on it, it was suddenly back at D status. I asked what had happened to cause this, but didn't get an answer. I'm just curious if they realized they had forgotten a part, or had to pull a part from my truck due to a bad lot or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread