5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

billyraff

Reaction score
I went in to order but it looks like the packages in Laramie and rebel has changed. I can’t even order one with blind spot right now. Thoughts?

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my build sheet is showing up at the Ram website, still no window sticker, but this is progress. Interestingly, they actually had these as line items on the build sheet
Special Scheduling Condition VII
D1-To-D Regress

My order was in D1 status a week after I had ordered, and at about the 5 week mark when I checked on it, it was suddenly back at D status. I asked what had happened to cause this, but didn't get an answer. I'm just curious if they realized they had forgotten a part, or had to pull a part from my truck due to a bad lot or something else.

Where are you finding the build sheet? NVM found it.... https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Last edited:

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my build sheet is showing up at the Ram website, still no window sticker, but this is progress. Interestingly, they actually had these as line items on the build sheet
Special Scheduling Condition VII
D1-To-D Regress

My order was in D1 status a week after I had ordered, and at about the 5 week mark when I checked on it, it was suddenly back at D status. I asked what had happened to cause this, but didn't get an answer. I'm just curious if they realized they had forgotten a part, or had to pull a part from my truck due to a bad lot or something else.
Yeah mine did that too last month, few other people said the same thing. Not sure why it goes back a stage.

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Must be the Computer chip Shortage.

Malodave
Just ordered today and Blind Spot is out for the time being due to chip shortage. Cross path may be out too since the two are linked. If they can't build it, it will show up as a credit. Was told 8 weeks at the earliest (unlikely) 12-14 is likely and only going to get worse in the short term.

So Ordered Feb 8th, 12 weeks is May 3rd, 14 weeks is May 17th

redneck

Reaction score
Just ordered today and Blind Spot is out for the time being due to chip shortage. Cross path may be out too since the two are linked. If they can't build it, it will show up as a credit. Was told 8 weeks at the earliest (unlikely) 12-14 is likely and only going to get worse in the short term.

WTF so they are going to build something with only some of the options you want & ship in hopes that you take it thats bs . next it will be were out of white paint so we sent you a black one. they better find new suppliers for these parts or they will give themselves a bad rap

redneck

Reaction score
just getting tired of everything getting blamed on covid i had troubles 8 months ago getting supplies so i called around & found someone to fill my orders now im super busy

Last edited:

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score

wonder what that means for mine ordered 1/9...

laramie4x4

Reaction score
WTF so they are going to build something with only some of the options you want & ship in hopes that you take it thats bs . next it will be were out of white paint so we sent you a black one. they better find new suppliers for these parts or they will give themselves a bad rap
it's actually a thing. Ford has idled a couple factories because of it. If you try to build a computer now, you'll find used GPU from 2 years ago selling at MSRP...

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They should prioritize vehicles that are already sold instead of just putting out there for dealers. You got my money now make my truck.lol

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Just had a call from the dealer a little earlier this evening and had a clarification.
Rebels with a sold certification (ie factory ordered vs ordered for the showroom or lot) SHOULD not have an issue and should have the the Chips for the Blind Spot. At least that's what shows up in his system as of today.

He clarified that Laramie's are the ones with the shortage and might not get it.

You should at least get credit if it can't be built.

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think that was an issue for mine. It’s built and still in the inspection stage, has been for 26 days...
Atleast yours has been built, I’m 11 weeks in and still in BG status.... going to be April before this thing shows up

NCShooter

Reaction score
My Laramie was ordered 12/15 and was in frame stage yesterday afternoon. This is the seventh vehicle I have ordered since 1991 (from different manufacturers) and this will be the longest it has taken by far. Should have window sticker soon to confirm all options were installed. Cross your fingers...

redneck

Reaction score
man this doesnt sound good for me i sold my gmc & the guy wants to pick it up in 4 weeks that will be the 8 week mark for my longhorn order looks like ill be walking or getting my deposit back & go buy something else

RAMTrkGN

Reaction score
I placed my order 1/8. According to FCA chat, "parts are ordered. "

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
it's actually a thing. Ford has idled a couple factories because of it. If you try to build a computer now, you'll find used GPU from 2 years ago selling at MSRP...

FCA has idled some production and didn't restart the Mexico plant. I couldn't find anything that they did anything on the Ram truck side. Let's hope the parts keep coming and things don't stop.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
man this doesnt sound good for me i sold my gmc & the guy wants to pick it up in 4 weeks that will be the 8 week mark for my longhorn order looks like ill be walking or getting my deposit back & go buy something else
I’m seriously considering buying something else. I picked up my F-150 they were holding till my Ram comes in and gave them my crappy Hyundai instead to trade because I need a truck where I am. If this isn’t here by the end of the month, I’ll just get some other vehicle from somewhere else, ridiculous. 26 days in inspection either implies it’s been lost/forgotten or there is something really wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread