5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Quick question for our tracking gurus:

My truck is showing "KZ" in MOTS, but the last line states, "Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 08/23/18 01:15:02 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT"

Does that mean it's en route to Texas?

Reactions: 356

greatrush2112

Reaction score
My truck will be at the dealership in a day or so, however, I’m not able to pick it up (I’m in southern Utah and the dealer is in Boise, ID) for another three weeks due to schedule conflicts. What happens to my truck when it gets to the dealer? Is it fair game for test drives to other buyers, do they store it somewhere, can other buyers sit in it, etc.? I don’t want ANYONE touching it before I get up there. Anyone know how that works?

Ktxixgsr

Reaction score
I'm looking into ordering a truck Monday but I've been quoted 6-8 weeks. Based off reading some of these posts I'm concerned its gonna take well over 3 months to get here.

Reactions: 356

Bam2880

Reaction score
I ordered one 8-17-18 without etorque and also without ramboxes. How long can I realistically expect to wait?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My truck will be at the dealership in a day or so, however, I’m not able to pick it up (I’m in southern Utah and the dealer is in Boise, ID) for another three weeks due to schedule conflicts. What happens to my truck when it gets to the dealer? Is it fair game for test drives to other buyers, do they store it somewhere, can other buyers sit in it, etc.? I don’t want ANYONE touching it before I get up there. Anyone know how that works?

Its a sold order so they should be putting a sold sign in it, they should PDI it and park it in a back lot. This is what should happen but all depends on dealer.

ramfan

Reaction score
Week 15 latest update form dealer still in D1 but ship date moved up from 9-1 to 8-29. You gota love this

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
True, but they seem to be moving now. 6-8 weeks is starting to look reasonable, assuming no rambox

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, they seem to be getting them out a lot faster now. Just seems like the early Rambox backlog remains and they're all getting scheduled with some being built now too. After that I hope its smooth sailing.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my truck the first week of August. My dealer said that sold orders have been getting built quick. Got a call yesterday that it’s in. It sucks im on vacation and can’t get it till next week, but thought I’d let people know the factory must be getting up to speed finally.

Kaz

Reaction score
GM at my dealer stated production told him my truck will be put into build on the 2nd of September... we’ll see... fingers crossed

ramfan

Reaction score
Order my 2019 ram Laramie with ram box and in ivory white on May 15th and just got a call from the dealer today it's in paint now only took 15 weeks to get to this point

Users who are viewing this thread