5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order my 2019 ram Laramie with ram box and in ivory white on May 15th and just got a call from the dealer today it's in paint now only took 15 weeks to get to this point
You ordered 8 days behind me and got to paint only 2 day behind me. You made up some ground! Congrats :)

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And I am loosing ground, I ordered 1 day before you and am in D1, then they have to ship it to Oregon

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Feeling skipped over again as well...

the more i try to piece this rambox issue together - to me it seems like they have fixed the problem from the manufacturing stand point, but are trying to "repair" the first original orders. this is just me thinking out loud- but who knows. :eek:

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds about right. @Edwards and I are just gripping that ours were not built first. We both moved back to D1 on the 21st, so any day now.

Dang, when did I turn into an optimist :unsure:

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds about right. @Edwards and I are just gripping that ours were not built first. We both moved back to D1 on the 21st, so any day now.

Dang, when did I turn into an optimist :unsure:
I got built 8 days after this last round of D1 so you should be today or tomorrow if it holds..............

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the more i try to piece this rambox issue together - to me it seems like they have fixed the problem from the manufacturing stand point, but are trying to "repair" the first original orders. this is just me thinking out loud- but who knows. :eek:
I am hoping that is the case to be honest. They are repairing the currently built RamBoxes but the ones coming off the line should/would/hope will be perfect!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking into ordering a truck Monday but I've been quoted 6-8 weeks. Based off reading some of these posts I'm concerned its gonna take well over 3 months to get here.

If you figure longer, you will be less disappointed. As you have read, certain options, such as the RamBox, side-steps and bed-liners can slow things down. I took delivery August 10, and ordered mine on May 7. From "in paint" to "shipped" took 10 days, and shipping took another 10 days. The math does not really add up for 6 weeks, but it could be yours in 10 weeks.

Neocane

Reaction score
What chaps my nether regions is that there are orders WITH ramboxes and similar options that were ordered AFTER mine and built BEFORE mine. I happy for the folks that have got theirs already, but I just don’t understand the FCA logic of build orders. Yes, I’ve grown fairly impatient since May 5th......

Numms08

Reaction score
What chaps my nether regions is that there are orders WITH ramboxes and similar options that were ordered AFTER mine and built BEFORE mine. I happy for the folks that have got theirs already, but I just don’t understand the FCA logic of build orders. Yes, I’ve grown fairly impatient since May 5th......
Any idea when yours should be built? I ordered Limited with RAM boxes 5/23 and have gone into D1 three times and back to D. And now I have been told by both RAM support and dealership I’m scheduled to be built next week!?!?

Neocane

Reaction score
Any idea when yours should be built? I ordered Limited with RAM boxes 5/23 and have gone into D1 three times and back to D. And now I have been told by both RAM support and dealership I’m scheduled to be built next week!?!?

I was told the 3rd, but that’s a holiday, so I would realistically think the 4th. Either way I’m not holding my breath. I really dislike being so negative, but how many times can you be put off, delayed, postponed and generally ignored before you lose a little faith.....

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Ordered 8/10, D on 8/14, D1 on 9/1. Looks like V6s are moving through the process!

1Raider

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any movement today with there orders?

Kaz

Reaction score
I was told by my local GM that he was told by production manager, that my order would go into production the week of 9/2 as ordered... still no movement as of yesterday, but it was a holiday weekend, so I'm still patiently waiting

Neocane

Reaction score
I was told by my local GM that he was told by production manager, that my order would go into production the week of 9/2 as ordered... still no movement as of yesterday, but it was a holiday weekend, so I'm still patiently waiting
I was told the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread