5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

70runner

Reaction score
I ordered from Aydin at Bud Clary. I got them to lock in the incentives in April, and we both signed a purchase agreement to that effect. I’m also eligible to get the incentives at delivery if they’re better.

A bit late to get a signed purchase agreement, but my experience with Aydin so far has been great and I’d be surprised if you were promised something that wasn’t honored even without the signed agreement.
Do your incentives show up in print on the Purchase Order Confirmation or Sold Factory Order Deposit?...those are the only 2 pieces of paper I have.

cheeseskywalker

Reaction score
Hey check ram chat and see if they have a dealer eta. I’m curious. Everyone seems to get one with their window sticker except me🤬
I’m in the same situation. Got my window sticker 5/15 and still no dealer ETA. Dealer emailed me 5/29 and said it’s still waiting to actually be shipped, they didn’t have any additional information.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So ram chat says my rebel has been released by the plant. Still no eta. Not sure what this really means

Desert Snow

Reaction score
Do your incentives show up in print on the Purchase Order Confirmation or Sold Factory Order Deposit?...those are the only 2 pieces of paper I have.
Both. I had them write in the guaranteed rebate on both forms before I signed them.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I’d be happy if it was on a train. Still no eta. This is what’s killing me. Everybody is posting etas

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I finally reached Ram Chat yesterday and they told me the truck is shipping with a dealer ETA of June 10-24.
How?? Lol. I’m still not in D1 and it seems 14-30 days in D1 before it’s built. Or ram chat is lying to me! Lol

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I have all parts and am waiting to enter the build process. That’s D right? I’m not D1 until I have a scheduled build date, isn’t that right?
Man I don't know any more 🤣 I'm waiting on a build date as well. Hopefully ours goes down the line together

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah should be D1. Next will be D2 when they tell you they are programming computers for your build

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man I don't know any more 🤣 I'm waiting on a build date as well. Hopefully ours goes down the line together
Yeah I’ve basically been bugging ram chat since I saw you hit D1. You’re my baseline; when I see you post that you’re moving down the line I’m gonna be more anxious than hell! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread