5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Desert Snow

Reaction score
Button for Ram Chat is dead, won't open
I ordered from Phillip on 05/03 . I ordered from him rather than Aaron because they basically offered me the same price and I am closer to Washington. Several email and phone conversations I asked if the April incnetives were locked in (you had till 05/03) 0% for 72 was huge deal for me. he said yes and emailed yes. but nothing signed....except the order showing the $$ amounts. I will have to say I was worried on 05/03 about them honoring the incentives and now , I am ...hmmmm

this is exactly the same for me. he said it would be locked in but no credit pull and nothing signed. Should be a fun 8-10 weeks here of trying to figure this one out. .. Keep us posted if you hear anything
I ordered from Aydin at Bud Clary. I got them to lock in the incentives in April, and we both signed a purchase agreement to that effect. I’m also eligible to get the incentives at delivery if they’re better.

A bit late to get a signed purchase agreement, but my experience with Aydin so far has been great and I’d be surprised if you were promised something that wasn’t honored even without the signed agreement.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram chat must be closed. Was on it thisMorning around 8:30. Now it is grayed out for me also

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok it just let me in. You just have to keep refreshing I guess. I also have Doaa. Apparently I should be entering the build process "very soon"...ugh. I just want to see a change, lol. Just get me to D1!!

ben b

Reaction score
Has anybody had this happen? It seems to me that everyone who posts on here as of late has a two week window for delivery as soon as their window sticker becomes available
I believe mine took 2 days, but not 100% certain. It's hard to wait, but worth it.

brenan00

Reaction score
Ok it just let me in. You just have to keep refreshing I guess. I also have Doaa. Apparently I should be entering the build process "very soon"...ugh. I just want to see a change, lol. Just get me to D1!!
Me too Brother, and I ordered 2 weeks after you but once I am there, I will want to be to the next stage. I thought I could handle the wait, we get to add another 3 to 5 weeks while it is on a boat to Oahu. Patience. Later

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah it popped up on the 28th. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday because of the holiday I’ll have an eta. All ram chat says is the date is set once you go through the shipping steps. I asked what these steps were and she didn’t know. Doaa. Is that like Dora the explorer? Never heard of Doaa

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Me too Brother, and I ordered 2 weeks after you but once I am there, I will want to be to the next stage. I thought I could handle the wait, we get to add another 3 to 5 weeks while it is on a boat to Oahu. Patience. Later
Yeah I think D status is the longest leg of the wait. Just having it scheduled would give me a more firm date to look forward to and then I know it wouldn't be so bad.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got up at 5AM to throw up the drone & take some full-frame photos of the RAM in motion with the Fiancé. She was a good test-driver.

Three of my HOA clients have their annual meetings on Memorial day so I’m in the passenger seat until Nashville using the built in AT&T 4G Hotspot attending some board meetings on Zoom.

Looking forward to some hot chicken. Looks like I’m going to do a ‘build thread’ so I’ll throw that up mid-week but here’s a crappy iPhone photo for you guys. This truck is AMAZING. Averaging 26 MPG and realizing how hard it is to find a parking spot with the long bed.

etS3Ucc.jpg
Congrats Adam!

BurnStein

Reaction score
Did they have you complete a credit application? My buyer order with Phillip doesn't note the 0% but was told the application would lock it in, along with the buyer's order. I have emails and texts stating it was locked. The 0% for 72 months was a big driving factor for me getting the truck.
I didn’t complete a credit application until the truck was delivered to the dealership. I did put $1k down at the time of order, not that that necessarily matters.

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I didn’t complete a credit application until the truck was delivered to the dealership. I did put $1k down at the time of order, not that that necessarily matters.
I didn't do a credit app either at the time I ordered. The 0% still shows on my incentives page though, so my assumption is as long as I qualify for it I'll receive it.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Yeah that's after it is delivered to the dealership.
Wait, so I’m not done with Ram chat? I was on the impression that I never had to visit that URL again. Are they going to tell me where my truck is sitting and that I can’t have it?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
D
Wait, so I’m not done with Ram chat? I was on the impression that I never had to visit that URL again. Are they going to tell me where my truck is sitting and that I can’t have it?
Dealer has to activate it. From what I remember is the uconnect was activated after it arrived and they could track it when it was shipped from dealer to customer home address

Users who are viewing this thread