5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well you should try google all classics are being built and held due to chip shortage

drm827

Reaction score
drm827..how did you order a 2022 RAM when they're not even available to order or pricing thru dealers yet?
The manager said they are accepting orders for Limited’s with the Anniversary Edition package. I had negotiated a price for a ‘21 and since they ordered it wrong, they agreed to honor the price.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got an Email from Aaron today. Then a call. My truck is in and ready. The finance manager, Thomas, used Zoom to complete my paperwork and I signed with DocuSign. Aaron honored my 0% for 72 months that he locked in back in March. He also honored the $500 from Chrysler Capital and $500 FCA Affiliate through my employer. The numbers were just as we agreed. I’ll be picking her up Saturday.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well everyone, dreams do come true. Took delivery this afternoon. The wait is worth the reward at the finish line!
Great looking truck. What dealer did you order from?

I contacted all of them in the NE WI area and went with Sheboygan.

JBV

Reaction score
i asked my dealer what's happening and got the following message. any help decoding the lingo?

James, They have given your truck a serial number which puts it into D status and the next step is the building of it in D1 status.

Nova90

Reaction score
Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN...still in awaiting shipping assignment. The factory add on spray in liner & side steps really slowed things down. Been sitting at body vendor forever.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i asked my dealer what's happening and got the following message. any help decoding the lingo?

James, They have given your truck a serial number which puts it into D status and the next step is the building of it in D1 status.
Sounds like they are still gathering your parts. Which seems odd based on your order date

Hemidakota

Reaction score

Sounds like you should contact Ramchat. My dealer is just useless.

JBV

Reaction score
i don't bother with the salesman, i email the GM who seems like a good guy (haha, far as i can tell, but is this even possible?), he gets back to me pretty quick. he did tell me that 4 months was likely given the covid and demand in general. we're also basically the last dealer on an island off the coast of southern BC. i figure just getting the thing here is a bit of an epic. he said it wasn't that bad, they get to the coast by train and then a couple of days to ship north and drive up Island, but it's got to add a couple weeks total to the whole thing. i'm getting antsy. build the dam truck!!!

MBHPHD

Reaction score
Great looking truck. What dealer did you order from?

I contacted all of them in the NE WI area and went with Sheboygan.
Thanks! I went to Chrysler World in Abrams, north of Green Bay. Very nice, small town dealer, and they gave me the best price to boot.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You know, now that I’ve got my build sheet and window sticker, and have no reason to obsessively reload those pages, I feel a void in my life. Now I’m just waiting for my truck to be delivered, but no status page to constantly refresh. It’s tough, I’m not going to lie.

P.S. This forum, and especially its members, are great. I belong to a 5th Gen Facebook group, and it’s basically just a bunch of snark and sarcasm. Don’t get me wrong, I love snark and sarcasm, probably more than I ought to, but if you joined that group hoping for helpful answers, you’d be severely disappointed.

Without this forum, I would have known a lot less about ordering and getting the best deal. I’d also be without something to obsessively refresh while I wait for delivery. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/