5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got up at 5AM to throw up the drone & take some full-frame photos of the RAM in motion with the Fiancé. She was a good test-driver.

Three of my HOA clients have their annual meetings on Memorial day so I’m in the passenger seat until Nashville using the built in AT&T 4G Hotspot attending some board meetings on Zoom.

Looking forward to some hot chicken. Looks like I’m going to do a ‘build thread’ so I’ll throw that up mid-week but here’s a crappy iPhone photo for you guys. This truck is AMAZING. Averaging 26 MPG and realizing how hard it is to find a parking spot with the long bed.

etS3Ucc.jpg
Hell yeah! I’m happy for you. Hoping I’ll have a photo to share within the next 2 weeks. Loving this Patriot Blue with Night edition. Good choice.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I got April and she was no help. Told me to contact the dealership

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
sorry brother. 😱. That was actually the last thing she told me too. I asked how come it seems a lot of people are getting these two week delivery windows with their window stickers and she said the dealer might have more info. Maybe April is more generic than I gave her credit for 🤬

Hemidakota

Reaction score
sorry brother. 😱. That was actually the last thing she told me too. I asked how come it seems a lot of people are getting these two week delivery windows with their window stickers and she said the dealer might have more info. Maybe April is more generic than I gave her credit for 🤬
Yeah I told her that people ordered the day before I did and the day after. Heck we have one person that ordered a rebel two weeks after us and they all have build sheets, window sticker and ship dates. Here I sit with nothing.

I'll be honest, I started life with Dodge trucks way back in 98 with a Dakota. I've had 3 different Rams and loved them all. Went to an F150 in 07 and have been in this truck for 14 years. I have never had this little information coming out of a manufacturer before. I'm not sure if this is all due to the Fiat takeover or if it's from the Stellaris takeover but it definitely has me second guessing what I will go through on warranty work.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well hopefully we or you won’t have any issues. But I am upset I have no dealer eta. I gave up my truck two weeks ago tomorrow. I’m sick with no vehicle. Taking my wife’s or daughters isn’t good

Langridor

Reaction score
I ordered a day before you and mine has BSM and mine is about to ship soon
THanks. I’ve noticed the timing on a few posted here giving me hope that things are either moving forward or soon to be moving forward. It would not surprise me that my dealer does not have the most current info. Who knows. But I’m sure once it gets on the lot I’ll get the call. They are gonna want my $$.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey check ram chat and see if they have a dealer eta. I’m curious. Everyone seems to get one with their window sticker except me🤬

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Interesting. Thx for posting this. There's probably more than a few of us that negotiated with Olson now at the mercy of Bud Clary. I spoke to Aydin today and asked if I could get document which identifies incentives at purchase. There must be one right? He said he'd "look in the file" and text me a pic. Nothing. In my case the incentives were/are a major component of the decision to purchase. Contacted Ramchat, asked same question. They referred me to FCA Incentives who I'm calling first thing Monday. I'm getting real nervous about Clary, now with Olson gone.
The only incentives that showed on my buyers order are the rebates, and they are in as a lumped amount. I received a second document from my salesperson that details the incentives including the 0% financing. Not sure if this helps at all, but thought I'd offer it up.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
THanks. I’ve noticed the timing on a few posted here giving me hope that things are either moving forward or soon to be moving forward. It would not surprise me that my dealer does not have the most current info. Who knows. But I’m sure once it gets on the lot I’ll get the call. They are gonna want my $$.
Yup - mine was ordered two days after yours and it’s somewhere between MI & OR. Once it’s on the train, it seems to me the dealer can tell me where exactly better than the Chat folks.

Desert Snow

Reaction score
Strange thing with the eTorque. When I started negotiating for my Limited the upcharge for the eTorque was $200. When we got around to placing the order the cost had increased to $500, as it shows on my build order, but the dealer honored the final price we had already agreed on and he ate the increase.

Fast forward to the window sticker I got today -- the eTorque is listed, but there is NO upcharge. I got it for "free." Since we already agreed on the final price which is really quite good I don't think this will affect anything, I just thought it was odd.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I guess that why they don’t have a portal for us to just check whenever we want with our vins

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here’s my window sticker. The only thing I see deleted is the alternator which I’m assuming is cause of the etorque

Attachments

• 80C9D08F-E9BB-47BC-B9C1-0D1BADFD5B91.jpeg
    80C9D08F-E9BB-47BC-B9C1-0D1BADFD5B91.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 30

vegasandre

Reaction score
So I just picked up my new truck today from bud clary and went through this process. Order placed in march with Phillip. Gotta say, Phillip was awesome to work with. Today the dealership asked if I had a signed order stating the locked in incentives. I said I only had the signed purchase order for the cost of the truck itself. They said that didn’t suffice and it was impossible for me to get the 0% financing for 72mo offered in March. I knew this was bogus but at this point I had already paid to have tires/wheels, running boards, tint etc done to the truck so I just took the deal they offered because I didn’t see what else I could do. Not saying the deal I got was bad, I’m fine with it. But it wasn’t the deal I went in expecting and I know they were full of crap with saying I couldn’t get the original financing as stated. Debated posting this because I don’t want to bad mouth anyone or put doubt in anyone’s mind that has an order placed but figured it might be helpful knowing this prior to any long travels to Auburn or something if people are coming from out of state.
I ordered from Phillip on 05/03 . I ordered from him rather than Aaron because they basically offered me the same price and I am closer to Washington. Several email and phone conversations I asked if the April incnetives were locked in (you had till 05/03) 0% for 72 was huge deal for me. he said yes and emailed yes. but nothing signed....except the order showing the $$ amounts. I will have to say I was worried on 05/03 about them honoring the incentives and now , I am ...hmmmm
Did they have you complete a credit application? My buyer order with Phillip doesn't note the 0% but was told the application would lock it in, along with the buyer's order. I have emails and texts stating it was locked. The 0% for 72 months was a big driving factor for me getting the truck.
this is exactly the same for me. he said it would be locked in but no credit pull and nothing signed. Should be a fun 8-10 weeks here of trying to figure this one out. .. Keep us posted if you hear anything

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I ordered from Phillip on 05/03 . I ordered from him rather than Aaron because they basically offered me the same price and I am closer to Washington. Several email and phone conversations I asked if the April incnetives were locked in (you had till 05/03) 0% for 72 was huge deal for me. he said yes and emailed yes. but nothing signed....except the order showing the $$ amounts. I will have to say I was worried on 05/03 about them honoring the incentives and now , I am ...hmmmm

this is exactly the same for me. he said it would be locked in but no credit pull and nothing signed. Should be a fun 8-10 weeks here of trying to figure this one out. .. Keep us posted if you hear anything
What happened to Phillip?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure but they pulled my credit and had me sign a bunch of papers. The salesman had a bunch of people involved and I made it clear I couldn’t buy this truck without the zero for 72

Users who are viewing this thread