5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are working with Craig Benner at Koons, he’s off on Wed’s. So you won’t get anything today from him. I don’t know if someone else would tell you anything since you went through Craig, but who knows.

Yes, Craig is the salesman. I couldn’t remember what day he has off. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicBarks

Reaction score
You all should compare VINs! I wonder how close the numbers are. Maybe in 2021 when all this Covid is hopefully over someone can organize a “Covid Truck” meet and greet! :ROFLMAO:
I'm in MD let me know lol

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I hope everyone to gets their dream truck of 2020, i know its hard times and a lot us have been waiting, "not as long as others, Skater and the other guys" but when you get your trucks I would like it if you guys sent me a video/pic and I want to put it in a video on YouTube. Because believe it or not we all have a connection, info/stories being passed to each other without knowing or caring what color/sex we all are. So if you kool with it, send me a video of you getting your new baby. Shoot me a private message and we can exchange emails. I figured it'll be something nice. Its crazy that a few folks are not even 2hrs away from on here, going through the same stuff, or even a new buddy that was living in El paso when I was there "probably met each other and didn't even know it". I just think it's pretty kool all of us coming together in a time like this!!! "Shout out to you up there in Canada too"

Skater

Reaction score
Ok, but if I am really just like Jason Alexander in Brad Paisley's video -- Online? Do you really want a video of me and my new Ram? :p I will see if I can find my Luke Skywalker Light Sabre to battle with Ram Vader to include in my video for you man.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
**Expected Ship Date** 7/8

Ordered 5/30

D1 6/10

Still D1 6/29

F Paint 7/8

I built 7/9

Any updates for anyone?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Ok, but if I am really just like Jason Alexander in Brad Paisley's video -- Online? Do you really want a video of me and my new Ram? :p I will see if I can find my Luke Skywalker Light Sabre to battle with Ram Vader to include in my video for you man.

Everyone is welcome lol

RamVader

Reaction score
My build sheet showed up after I status. Window sticker showed up about 2 to 3 days after that

Skater

Reaction score
Hoping to pull up build sheet any moment, maybe today!!

EDIT: Just found out mine is in TRIM!

Last edited:

RamVader

Reaction score
Awesome! It’s nice to see movement on your trucks!

RamVader

Reaction score
ef5b00af3996366bf50f7f70a7ef81d2.jpg

So........ I decided to pass by the dealer today during lunch just to get an update. The ram Vader has landed! My rep was off yesterday so that’s why I never got a call yesterday. I got big plans for this truck!

Skater

Reaction score

So........ I decided to pass by the dealer today during lunch just to get an update. The ram Vader has landed! My rep was off yesterday so that’s why I never got a call yesterday. I got big plans for this truck!

Congrats. Glad it is there for you.

Paultg

Reaction score
What’s the best way to get build status? Are you using Ram Chat folks or another website?

Skater

Reaction score
Using Ram Chat, Calling Ram Chat phone number, and checking with dealer.

Ram Care 1-866-932-3878

Swampy

Reaction score
Placed my order on 6/22, apparently it is in D1 but who knows. I’ll try keeping an update on changes for other people looking to order.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Is this Koons?.. If it is.. See any Rebels there?

Users who are viewing this thread