5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Skater

Reaction score
My daughter and her husband were so impressed with his truck when I drove it over to show them. My daughter is actually in the market for a new vehicle. She didn’t even consider the Ram until she saw the interior and test drove it. She said this is the nicest of all the cars she has been looking at ( Range rover, Mercedes, Lexus, etc. ). She is seriously considering ordering a white one with black trim and turning it into a storm trooper truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, now that would be very cool to have a Vader and Storm Trooper set of Rams. :cool:

RamVader

Reaction score
Ok, now that would be very cool to have a Vader and Storm Trooper set of Rams. :cool:

I already have the valve stem caps made!
d8691396f4ee37c5d83406eb9ecc1265.jpg

656660036f192e7dfcff2fcc2c38bc39.jpg

Skater

Reaction score
I already have the valve stem caps made!
d8691396f4ee37c5d83406eb9ecc1265.jpg

656660036f192e7dfcff2fcc2c38bc39.jpg

3D Printer? Very cool. Those look amazing.

EDIT-- Hey, we are pretty far a field from this thread's topic. Let's take this to our private chat. (y)

RamVader

Reaction score
3D Printer? Very cool. Those look amazing.

Yes. I found them on eBay. Only $12.99 for all four of them. Figured it was a good deal for custom-made product

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. I found them on eBay. Only $12.99 for all four of them. Figured it was a good deal for custom-made product

Vader.. FCA had 0% when you ordered? I’m wondering if I should call FCA customer service about this for me?..

RamVader

Reaction score
Vader.. FCA had 0% when you ordered? I’m wondering if I should call FCA customer service about this for me?..

Yes. 0% for 84 months plus no payments for 90 days. FCA will honor whatever deals they had going on at the time you ordered your truck the owner of the dealership I dealt with confirm this with me

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. 0% for 84 months plus no payments for 90 days. FCA will honor whatever deals they had going on at the time you ordered your truck the owner of the dealership I dealt with confirm this with me

Thank you.. Craig at Koons said that was false when I asked. I’m gonna make a call to FCA

RamVader

Reaction score
Thank you.. Craig at Koons said that was false when I asked. I’m gonna make a call to FCA

When did you order your truck? The owner of my dealership said that FCA will honor any deals that were available at the time of ordering the truck. They are not being honest with you

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When did you order your truck? The owner of my dealership said that FCA will honor any deals that were available at the time of ordering the truck. They are not being honest with you

^^This^^. It looks like you got your truck at Dependable in Canoga Park? They are straight shooters. We’ve special ordered two trucks from them and they’ve always honored the rebates/incentives at the time of order (unless they were better at delivery...then they’d apply those).

RamVader

Reaction score
^^This^^. It looks like you got your truck at Dependable in Canoga Park? They are straight shooters. We’ve special ordered two trucks from them and they’ve always honored the rebates/incentives at the time of order (unless they were better at delivery...then they’d apply those).

Yes. I dealt with Ed the owner and he was awesome! That is exactly what he told me when I ordered my truck from him. He said they will honor all incentives and rebates at time of order unless they were better at the time of delivery. When I did the paperwork yesterday with him he went through the computer and grabbed any incentives and coupons he could to add to my deal. They are definitely straight shooters and I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score

3/27 Not sure what the R and I’d were at that time? I thought 0% was in April?

Brianziggy64

Reaction score

Please let us know what you find out from FCA. However, Craig always does his deals that states on the paper you signed (I signed it too), that states the price + TTL + processing fee and then + “any rebates at time of delivery.” So even if FCA were to state that rebates at the time of order are allowed, I think Koons only has to offer the rebates at time of delivery because that was the deal you and Craig agreed to in writing that you signed before the order. I’m not taking Koons’ side here just putting the facts out there as I see them. I too would love to get the rebates or 0% interest from when I ordered also. The rebates were $4500 on a Limited. Today they are $2000. I just don’t see how we make Koons offer the rebates at order date vs delivery date when we signed a document agreeing it would be at delivery date. If you pull out of the deal, I think he would be on sound legal ground to keep your deposit because you backed out of the deal you agreed to and signed. Thought??

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Please let us know what you find out from FCA. However, Craig always does his deals that states on the paper you signed (I signed it too), that states the price + TTL + processing fee and then + “any rebates at time of delivery.” So even if FCA were to state that rebates at the time of order are allowed, I think Koons only has to offer the rebates at time of delivery because that was the deal you and Craig agreed to in writing that you signed before the order. I’m not taking Koons’ side here just putting the facts out there as I see them. I too would love to get the rebates or 0% interest from when I ordered also. The rebates were $4500 on a Limited. Today they are $2000. I just don’t see how we make Koons offer the rebates at order date vs delivery date when we signed a document agreeing it would be at delivery date. If you pull out of the deal, I think he would be on sound legal ground to keep your deposit because you backed out of the deal you agreed to and signed. Thought??

Correct.

Thatguyswife

Reaction score
Our truck has been sitting in I for 4 days. Anyone else seen this happen? Ram chat told me:

Your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing your vehicle.
At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously.

Is this why I can’t pull up my sheet through the normal site? It’s only accessible through crypto stickers.

RamVader

Reaction score
Definitely in April also

Did you give them a deposit check when you ordered the truck? If you did. That is the proof that they need to honor all the rebates and incentives at time of purchase

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you give them a deposit check when you ordered the truck? If you did. That is the proof that they need to honor all the rebates and incentives at time of purchase

Yes I did.. I’ll keep you posted when I call FCA.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
Mine is at the Koons Prep Center as per RAM Chat

Are you near Koons? I’m in Ga and Craig told me He usually gives out of stater’s 30 days to complete the purchase. Mine arrived July 6th. I’m going out of town for 2 weeks then a delayed High School graduation at the end of July. So I talked to Craig today and I’m gonna do the deal in August. Maybe the August rebates will be better, who knows...........

Users who are viewing this thread