5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

hoppy

Reaction score
Being new to this forum stuff, I don't know if this is the right place to post this since I'm not "replying" to anyone. But I've been reading all of your incredibly informative comments for a while in preparation for ordering my new truck, which I did today. It'll be the first truck I will have owned since I sold my 1956 Ford in the late 1970s. I'm having to order a 2021 because I couldn't get a 2020 with RamBoxes and that was a requirement for me. Now the waiting begins.

2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque, 3.21, 33 gal tank, advanced safety group, bed utility group, Billet Silver, 20 inch wheels, All-Season tires, RamBox system, Uconnect with Nav.

Paultg

Reaction score
Being new to this forum stuff, I don't know if this is the right place to post this since I'm not "replying" to anyone. But I've been reading all of your incredibly informative comments for a while in preparation for ordering my new truck, which I did today. It'll be the first truck I will have owned since I sold my 1956 Ford in the late 1970s. I'm having to order a 2021 because I couldn't get a 2020 with RamBoxes and that was a requirement for me. Now the waiting begins.

2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque, 3.21, 33 gal tank, advanced safety group, bed utility group, Billet Silver, 20 inch wheels, All-Season tires, RamBox system, Uconnect with Nav.
Congrats! That’s a long wait for a truck! Mine is on order and it will be my first truck ever. Pretty excited.

Skater

Reaction score
Hey RamVader, your keys are in that BLUE box attached to the driver's window... go get your Ram! :LOL:

BasicBarks

Reaction score

Congratulations, that is a nice wait for the 21, but I'm sure it is very much worth it

BasicBarks

Reaction score
ef5b00af3996366bf50f7f70a7ef81d2.jpg

So........ I decided to pass by the dealer today during lunch just to get an update. The ram Vader has landed! My rep was off yesterday so that’s why I never got a call yesterday. I got big plans for this truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soooo??? Did you drive that bad boy off the lot?

Skater

Reaction score

Welcome to gang hoppy. Absolutely as good a place to post as any with information about a new order.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So........ I decided to pass by the dealer today during lunch just to get an update. The ram Vader has landed! My rep was off yesterday so that’s why I never got a call yesterday. I got big plans for this truck!

Nice! Congrats! We’ve ordered a couple trucks from Dependable over the years. Good dealership and has always taken care of us!

RamVader

Reaction score
Yes! Finished all the paperwork. The dealer honored all of the rebates and incentives at the time I ordered the truck. Here is the deal I got.
*MSRP - $68,365.00
*DISCOUNTED PRICE - $57,290.00
*0% - 84 Months
*No Payments for 90 Days
I am happy with the deal. It is a little over 16% discount ( $11,281.88 )

For those of you picking up your trucks that ordered around the time I did. The owner of the dealership said that FCA will honor all of the rebates and incentives at the time of order.
Also if you want extended warranty, go to Zeigler for the Mopar vehicle protection plan. I chose Maximum Care extended warranty. I printed out a quote for 7 years, 75,000 miles with $100.00 deductible. for $1,185.00. Use coupon code: PAYINFULL for an extra $360.00 discount ( that is how I got the $1,185.00 price quote ). I hid the quote in the folder with the other paperwork I brought, build sheet, etc.
The finance department started pushing all the extra BS. Tire & Trim, Gap insurance, Paint and interior protection, Etc. When it got the Mopar vehicle protection plan they highly recommended the Maximum care plan which I already got a quote for from Zeigler ( and they did not know that ). They told me it will only bring my payment up an extra $100.00 per month. I asked how much for just the Mopar Maximum Care plan was and not the monthly amount. I was told that it was only $3,000.00 ( such a deal! ) I told the finance person that I already got a quote online for the same thing for $1185.00. The look on the face was priceless! I showed them the quote and they started typing on the keyboard. After a little bit of grunting they told me that they would match the price!

I drove it straight off the lot to my window tint guy. I told him I want Ceramic tint everywhere including the front windshield. Made an appointment for Saturday morning. First thing done of many more.

bfhawki

Reaction score
What is website for Ziegler? I just did live chat with Ram Care and they said my vehicle is in the shipping stage, which my dealer had already told me, and said estimated shipping date was from 7/17 to 7/30. I asked if those dates were when to expect it at my dealership or when it would leave the factory. Answer, when it leaves the factory. Hurry up and wait! Dang!

Skater

Reaction score
What is website for Ziegler? I just did live chat with Ram Care and they said my vehicle is in the shipping stage, which my dealer had already told me, and said estimated shipping date was from 7/17 to 7/30. I asked if those dates were when to expect it at my dealership or when it would leave the factory. Answer, when it leaves the factory. Hurry up and wait! Dang!

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Yes! Finished all the paperwork. The dealer honored all of the rebates and incentives at the time I ordered the truck. Here is the deal I got.
*MSRP - $68,365.00
*0% - 84 Months
*No Payments for 90 Days
I am happy with the deal. It is a little over 16% discount ( $11,281.88 )

For those of you picking up your trucks that ordered around the time I did. The owner of the dealership said that FCA will honor all of the rebates and incentives at the time of order.
Also if you want extended warranty, go to Zeigler for the Mopar vehicle protection plan. I chose Maximum Care extended warranty. I printed out a quote for 7 years, 75,000 miles with $100.00 deductible. for $1,185.00. Use coupon code: PAYINFULL for an extra $360.00 discount ( that is how I got the $1,185.00 price quote ). I hid the quote in the folder with the other paperwork I brought, build sheet, etc.
The finance department started pushing all the extra BS. Tire & Trim, Gap insurance, Paint and interior protection, Etc. When it got the Mopar vehicle protection plan they highly recommended the Maximum care plan which I already got a quote for from Zeigler ( and they did not know that ). They told me it will only bring my payment up an extra $100.00 per month. I asked how much for just the Mopar Maximum Care plan was and not the monthly amount. I was told that it was only $3,000.00 ( such a deal! ) I told the finance person that I already got a quote online for the same thing for $1185.00. The look on the face was priceless! I showed them the quote and they started typing on the keyboard. After a little bit of grunting they told me that they would match the price!

I drove it straight off the lot to my window tint guy. I told him I want Ceramic tint everywhere including the front windshield. Made an appointment for Saturday morning. First thing done of many more.
So you only used the mopar plan? None of that other bs?

Paultg

Reaction score
*MSRP - $68,365.00
*0% - 84 Months
*No Payments for 90 Days
I am happy with the deal. It is a little over 16% discount ( $11,281.88 ).
Wow. Crazy to get an $11k discount (assume that is some rebate money, and some dealer discount), plus get the 0% from FCA which is probably saving you a lot of money on interest (My credit union rate for 84m with excellent credit is 5%, which would be ~$10k of interest!)

Awesome deal!

A9AF3851-7E6C-423A-8A2F-AA9FA8CC4F2A.jpeg

RamVader

Reaction score
So you only used the mopar plan? None of that other bs?

Yes. Only Mopar maximum care plan. This truck has so many electronics I feel it was worth it to get the maximum care to cover mostly everything on the truck and with the Ziegler discount it made sense to me

Skater

Reaction score
Yes. Only Mopar maximum care plan. This truck has so many electronics I feel it was worth it to get the maximum care to cover mostly everything on the truck and with the Ziegler discount it made sense to me

'Bout time to correct the sig, huh? That part about ... "Still waiting for my custom truck!" no longer applies. Glad you love that Ram.

Have you named her yet? TIE Advanced X1 Fighter, The Devastator, Death Star? Just trying to remember the names of the Dark Side's ships in Star Wars.

RamVader

Reaction score
When did you order Vader?

3-23-2020. I dealt with the owner Ed. On top of the big dealer discount he gave me, he went through the computer and applied any other rebates and coupons to my deal for me

RamVader

Reaction score
'Bout time to correct the sig, huh? That part about ... "Still waiting for my custom truck!" no longer applies. Glad you love that Ram.

Have you named her yet? TIE Advanced X1 Fighter, The Devastator, Death Star? Just trying to remember the names of the Dark Side's ships in Star Wars.

Yes. RAM VADER! I already ordered the license plate from the DMV. Just waiting for it to come in. My daughter and her husband own a glow Forge laser cutting machine. They are going to cut me up some Vader logos, badging, and lettering. I’m going make this truck look like it’s a factory special edition Vader truck
f4b68e6fc43710bbf6310b30cd6a5eea.jpg

RamVader

Reaction score
My daughter and her husband were so impressed with his truck when I drove it over to show them. My daughter is actually in the market for a new vehicle. She didn’t even consider the Ram until she saw the interior and test drove it. She said this is the nicest of all the cars she has been looking at ( Range rover, Mercedes, Lexus, etc. ). She is seriously considering ordering a white one with black trim and turning it into a storm trooper truck

Skater

Reaction score
Yes. RAM VADER! I already ordered the license plate from the DMV. Just waiting for it to come in. My daughter and her husband own a glow Forge laser cutting machine. They are going to cut me up some Vader logos, badging, and lettering. I’m going make this truck look like it’s a factory special edition Vader truck
f4b68e6fc43710bbf6310b30cd6a5eea.jpg

Here is my current plat, which I will have transferred to my Ram when it finally gets kicked out of the Toy Factory and here to Texas.

Parabelm.png

Users who are viewing this thread