5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

bfhawki

Reaction score
I am out of D1 status! Yea! Checked with my dealer this afternoon and he said it has shown G, trim stage, but has been in that status all day but probably further along this afternoon. He told me to call him in the morning for an update. I ordered mine on June 1st.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I am out of D1 status! Yea! Checked with my dealer this afternoon and he said it has shown G, trim stage, but has been in that status all day but probably further along this afternoon. He told me to call him in the morning for an update. I ordered mine on June 1st.
What the .....congratulations

bfhawki

Reaction score
Good luck! Hope you get good news. My dealer ordered my truck, 1500 Longhorn, and then ordered a 2500 as soon as I left the same morning and the 2500 showed already built.

Skater

Reaction score
To my knowledge, 2500's are built in Mexico. I am sure 1500's are built at SHAP in Michigan. That explains some of the difference in build times between the 2500 ordered and the 1500.

bfhawki

Reaction score
Checked with my dealer today and it shows built, waiting for shipment. I tried the link in my above post for build sheet but couldn’t get it to work.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
Checked with my dealer today and it shows built, waiting for shipment. I tried the link in my above post for build sheet but couldn’t get it to work.

I had trouble at first also using the link. Then I realized when I would copy and paste my vin number at the end after the “=“ there was a space where there shouldn’t be. Vin number has to be immediately right after the = with no spaces. If yours is built, you should be able to get both the Build sheet and the Window Sticker from the other link.

bfhawki

Reaction score
I was finally able to get the build sheet by going to fca website and putting the vin in there. I didn’t see where to get the window sticker.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score

Thatguyswife

Reaction score
I was finally able to get the build sheet by going to fca website and putting the vin in there. I didn’t see where to get the window sticker.

I ordered on 6/1 too. I found out on chat today that our truck is built but in quality checks. I asked for an estimated ship date and they couldn’t provide one. My initial estimated ship date from when we moved into D1 status was yesterday. I can’t get a build sheet to load using my VIN number. Do we know the average time until shipping from this point?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I ordered on 6/1 too. I found out on chat today that our truck is built but in quality checks. I asked for an estimated ship date and they couldn’t provide one. My initial estimated ship date from when we moved into D1 status was yesterday. I can’t get a build sheet to load using my VIN number. Do we know the average time until shipping from this point?
What did you order?

bfhawki

Reaction score
I have tried several different times in the last few minutes to pull up the window sticker but no luck. Will try again later. Wasn’t given an estimated arrival date. I am south east New Mexico. Truck will go to Amarillo by rail and then by transport to Hobbs, NM

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I ordered on 5/30 and it seems like everyone that ordered the Monday after me 6/1 is getting there vehicles built/delivered, meanwhile mine is still in D1. I really feel for the ones that ordered b4 the shutdown and don't have any news yet!! Like come on FCA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online