5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

bfhawki

Reaction score
Basic Barks, Is there an option that you ordered that is holding it up? Did you have the dealer change any options after you placed your order on 5/30? I have heard that changing an order moves it to the back of the line.
I sold my truck 2 weeks ago and really miss my truck! Dealer told me it only takes about a day to build once it is on the line. Hope yours processes soon!

thrillracing

Reaction score
Dealer sent the email we all wait for...........My truck has been delivered today to Koons dealership. Ordered on 4/27.
Any of the guys that ordered from Koons back then get any news on yours yet?

Congrats, ordered 3/18 ish, any day!

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Basic Barks, Is there an option that you ordered that is holding it up? Did you have the dealer change any options after you placed your order on 5/30? I have heard that changing an order moves it to the back of the line.
I sold my truck 2 weeks ago and really miss my truck! Dealer told me it only takes about a day to build once it is on the line. Hope yours processes soon!
Only thing that was changed was the color and that was done b4 a VIN was assigned

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer sent the email we all wait for...........My truck has been delivered today to Koons dealership. Ordered on 4/27.
Any of the guys that ordered from Koons back then get any news on yours yet?

Ordered 3/27... No Email from Koons yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
As of yesterday, mine was still D1 and it is supposed to ship today. :unsure:

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just waiting for Koons email.. Person above got his email today and he ordered in April. I ordered in March.. Nothing yet.

ABuchho

Reaction score
Ordered 6/5

D1 6/10

Still D1 7/8

Impatiently checking daily for updates....

bfhawki

Reaction score
BasicBarks, Glad you finally got some movement. I just tried to pull up my window sticker again and can not get it to come up.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
Just waiting for Koons email.. Person above got his email today and he ordered in April. I ordered in March.. Nothing yet.

If you are working with Craig Benner at Koons, he’s off on Wed’s. So you won’t get anything today from him. I don’t know if someone else would tell you anything since you went through Craig, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread