5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s true. I got my VIN in a few days after placing the order. Just reading back through some of the posts on here seems like folks have made changes later than that. I’d be worried your dealer just doesn’t want to do the paperwork.

if they won’t try tell them to cancel the order and start over with a new order?
After really thinking it over, I’m going to stick with the brown interior anyway. It’s my nature to second guess all my decisions, but in the end, I simply don’t want black. I wish they had a light grey option, but I’m good with the brown over the black, even if it ends up clashing a bit with the silver exterior. I’ll keep this truck a long time and am not worried about resale either.

cdn_cowboy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight into how to track a VON number in Canada? I tried Ram Chat but they said because I am in Canada they couldn't help me... I'll try calling Ram Canada next week but wondering if there might be another way? Stopped by dealer today who gave me the VON but said still no VIN yet.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight into how to track a VON number in Canada? I tried Ram Chat but they said because I am in Canada they couldn't help me... I'll try calling Ram Canada next week but wondering if there might be another way? Stopped by dealer today who gave me the VON but said still no VIN yet.
Do you have the VON or not?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Soooo two FCA plants in Michigan suffered unauthorized stops in production by employees due to their concerns of management not taking necessary steps to protect them from Covid19. Full article on. ---Autonews .com posted yesterday morning 1147AM

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Wow employees have been doing this since they've been back to work, stopping production just because they feel a coworker has Covid19...smh that's why its taking are crap forever. Not focused on your job, but if they shut the factory down then you want to riot!!!

cdn_cowboy

Reaction score
Ya I have the VON number. No rush to get it as the factory incentives still aren't very good (I'm starting to wonder if they will do 'Employee Pricing' for the rest of eternity??) but it would be nice to know where it is in the process at some point!

Skater

Reaction score
Soooo two FCA plants in Michigan suffered unauthorized stops in production by employees due to their concerns of management not taking necessary steps to protect them from Covid19. Full article on. ---Autonews .com posted yesterday morning 1147AM
Is SHAP one of those plants?

Brianziggy64

Reaction score

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I looked into it further, on Michigan and Chicago newspapers websites, it was a big deal out there, but my dealer had no idea it was going on, he still said it has a ship date for the 8th, so fingers crossed!!!

Paultg

Reaction score
I’m really curious to see when your trucks arrive. I have a 7/21 ship date and am completely basing its accuracy on what you all folks in line before me experience!
If mine is accurate I’m hoping for delivery in early Aug after the new incentives are out.

Guistwite04

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a 2020 ram 1500 big horn night edition. The truck was ordered by the dealer and was originally scheduled to be delivered end of March. I came to a deal on the truck mid April. Then with COVID everything got pushed back. It was delivered to the Philly train yard on Father’s Day. The dealer is still waiting for it to be delivered. They are only 2 hrs away from Philly. From what they were told the truck is loaded on a trailer but they can’t get a truck to deliver. They contacted their rep about possibly going to pick up the truck themselves. They have no idea when it will be delivered. Nothing like waiting 3 months for a truck.

Skater

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a 2020 ram 1500 big horn night edition. The truck was ordered by the dealer and was originally scheduled to be delivered end of March. I came to a deal on the truck mid April. Then with COVID everything got pushed back. It was delivered to the Philly train yard on Father’s Day. The dealer is still waiting for it to be delivered. They are only 2 hrs away from Philly. From what they were told the truck is loaded on a trailer but they can’t get a truck to deliver. They contacted their rep about possibly going to pick up the truck themselves. They have no idea when it will be delivered. Nothing like waiting 3 months for a truck.
Stuck in limbo. That stinks and it’s only two hours away from home.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Wow I would definitely try and go pick it up, if its "built for you" , shouldn't be an issue

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
Ordered 6/9, still D1 as of this morning. Based on some other timelines, I’ll hopefully show some progress soon.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Ordered 6/9, still D1 as of this morning. Based on some other timelines, I’ll hopefully show some progress soon.
I'm scared to check today, eta to ship was 7/8, so I wonder if they can make it in time

Users who are viewing this thread