5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
How far from the plant are you? Will it be railed or trucked to you?
Im about 6hrs away so I would imagine its coming on rail and then trucked to me.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ryelinek said:
Gotcha. That makes sense to me honestly. The dealership was telling me I’d probably have the truck in two weeks from now from what he can tell. It’s gotta be shipped to the Northern VA area so I am not buying that. Honestly I just want the truck sometime in June, even if it were at the end of June. Placed my order on 4/28. I’m hoping since he sees my ETA ship as 5/25 that it should at least get built SOON but who knows.
I ordered on 4/8 and I was told my truck might come the end of June so your prolly looking at the end of July

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BZ23 said:
I'm pretty jacked up. My dealer said I have KZ P status now, which he says means body work. Which I believe to mean spray in bed liner being applied. So close yet so far. I'll be sure to post photos as soon as it comes in.
This is not the spray in bed liner. JB is the spray in bedlinen which is way before KZ status. Any body work in KZ status means ur truck was damaged during transit and has to be repaired.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today. They charged me an extra $100 for the diamond black paint. Whats up with that

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
Got my window sticker today. They charged me an extra $100 for the diamond black paint. Whats up with that
I've seen those on a few stickers with the red, just started. It's not on the build n price though.

BZ23

Reaction score
alacombe said:
This is not the spray in bed liner. JB is the spray in bedlinen which is way before KZ status. Any body work in KZ status means ur truck was damaged during transit and has to be repaired.
Awesome. ?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Getting some conflicting info.....

As of 8:30pm last night on JeepGarage it was D1
As of 11:30pm last night on Ram chat it was D1
Called Ram this morning - KZ?! Invoiced and waiting to ship?Ram chat still says D1....I pinged my dealer to see what they are showing....so we'll see what today brings!

Ordered
- 4/21
VIN issued -
4/25
D1 - 5/1(5/9)
Estimated Ship Date - 5/19
Updated
(5/22) Estimated Ship Date – 5/26
KZ
– 5/24 (Hopefully!)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:

Called Ram this morning - KZ?! Invoiced and waiting to ship?Ram chat still says D1....I pinged my dealer to see what they are showing....so we'll see what today brings!

Ordered
- 4/21
VIN issued -
4/25
D1 - 5/1(5/9)
Updated
KZ
– 5/24 (Hopefully!)
Might be true the build process is very fast only about 48hrs. Did you get the spray in bedlinen?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:

Ordered
- 4/21
VIN issued -
4/25
D1 - 5/1(5/9)
Updated
KZ
– 5/24 (Hopefully!)
I'm rooting for you!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is the average wait in D Status?

What is the longest anyone has waited in D before moving to D1?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
Ram is charging between 100-200 for each color paint and 500 for the Ivory. You can see the different charges on Truecar if you build and option out a 2019 Ram

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
What is the average wait in D Status?

What is the longest anyone has waited in D before moving to D1?
This is mine:

4/13 D Status - VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available

This is a quick process. The long process is D1

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
This is mine:

4/13 D Status - VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available

This is a quick process. The long process is D1
This is Day 17 for me in D

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
Might be true the build process is very fast only about 48hrs. Did you get the spray in bedlinen?
Should take less than 20 hours start to finish.... no idea why yours said 3 days. At Dearborn, a new F150 rolls off the line every 52 seconds and I'm sure RAM is ramping up to that speed!

No spray in. I've had 2 trucks with them and in my current truck I did a BedRug. Now that's all I'll have

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Your eTorque or Rambox right
Yes. I figure if they opened it up for ordering they should be ready to start making them!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
This is Day 17 for me in D
I believe you can sit in each phase for 30 days unless the parts you ordered are not being made yet.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Here is one that will make you scratch your head. On March 7th I placed my order for a GC Ram Rebel QC. Jumping ahead I entered "I" status on April 27th and remained there for 26 days. How could it take this much time to inspect a vehicle was the question I asked Customer Service. They opened and escalated a case for me and here is whats happened to the Rebels that have not hit the ground outside of SHAP. They have been "boned" it seems as I just received notification of my build now being fast tracked and its presently in "F" status with an entirely new vin number. My original KN54**** has become KN60****. As this is my 5th FCA build I have never even heard of such an event happening. I have no idea if they actually scrap these things or fix and sell used. Anyone with any knowledge of something like this having happened in the past I would greatly appreciate hearing about it as I enjoy being educated.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
FLG8R said:
Here is one that will make you scratch your head. On March 7th I placed my order for a GC Ram Rebel QC. Jumping ahead I entered "I" status on April 27th and remained there for 26 days. How could it take this much time to inspect a vehicle was the question I asked Customer Service. They opened and escalated a case for me and here is whats happened to the Rebels that have not hit the ground outside of SHAP. They have been "boned" it seems as I just received notification of my build now being fast tracked and its presently in "F" status with an entirely new vin number. My original KN54**** has become KN60****. As this is my 5th FCA build I have never even heard of such an event happening. I have no idea if they actually scrap these things or fix and sell used. Anyone with any knowledge of something like this having happened in the past I would greatly appreciate hearing about it as I enjoy being educated.
This is something that I find very interesting. I'll have to dig around a few sources and see what I can find.

Users who are viewing this thread