5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
I wish I got this sort of info from RamChat. All I get is that it is in shipping status. No codes when I ask or even has it left the factory lot. Build was 2/11. It has to be getting close to me in VA, and I am so ready to get it!

They don't always offer up the codes but If I ask what status code it is, they always have it. But I heard once it actually ships, they can not track it. Gotta have your dealer track it then.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
From Ram Chat this morning. Dealer confirmed it was at a rail yard in TX earlier this week. So, it seems plausible that it has now left that rail yard and is therefore KZ T. The dealer yesterday said no ETA, and Ram Chat said the same today.
Lol, so confusing. Ram Chat tells me they can't see anything past just the base "KZ" so I'm bewildered how some get so much more info than others. I just chatted with them just now about it and the guy confirmed again that only dealers can see past the base "KZ". Weird.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
I wonder if it is who you ask. What category do you guys use when you use chat?
I've used Customer Assistance and Others, but I think I'm always getting the same reps. Sarah, Amber, Alexander...and I can tell they are the same people because of how and what they type. I think they know me by now.

I bet they all think "Dude....patience..." when they see me pop on their screen.

jonesy

Reaction score
I've used Customer Assistance and Others, but I think I'm always getting the same reps. Sarah, Amber, Alexander...and I can tell they are the same people because of how and what they type. I think they know me by now.

I bet they all think "Dude....patience..." when they see me pop on their screen.
haha me too.... Sarah, Amber, Alexander and Chelee...

steeltkb

Reaction score
Chat told me my truck is "in scheduling" and gave me the VIN number. Is there anything I can look up now that I have the VIN? Like can I punch it in anywhere and see the specs of my build reflected? Thanks.

no, as far as I know, the only thing you can do with your VIN is pull a build sheet shortly after it finishes getting built, and then pull a window sticker a couple days later. You can use the links that other people have posted above for that.

tango1179

Reaction score
That totally sucks! RAM needs to get their act together! I ordered mine on 01/07/2019 and it was built on 02/12/2019. Granted, I still don't have the vehicle. Granted I still don't know when I will have the vehicle. But the major hurdle of having it built is over, and now I am just waiting on shipping. You can see in my signature line, that our trucks are not all that different in options ordered. Unreal!
I can't believe this day is finally here! I pick up my new pickup tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20190222_195740.jpg
    20190222_195740.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 38

SP97

Reaction score
Where are you located? Yours was built two day after mine. Trains to east coast are slow.
Where on the EC are you? Mine has a build day of 2/12 and I was wondering when I might see mine as well. I'm in the DC area.

BriManley

Reaction score
Where on the EC are you? Mine has a build day of 2/12 and I was wondering when I might see mine as well. I'm in the DC area.
Richmond, VA. Dealer just texted to say rail got backed up and mine should arrive to Petersburg on 2/28. About 20 miles from dealer. Looking at beginning of March for me.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I'm on the east coast (Massachusetts) and waiting as well. Something about a weather delay for the train etc.. KZ since 2/12

jimk hunt

Reaction score
KZ status this week. Ram chat says my truck is probably waiting to be pooled and shipped with others. Dealer let me know of the ship status but said they currently have a shortage of trucks to ship on. Hoping the incentives improve in March!

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
I'm also hoping incentives are good in March. I have a matter of days before I have to turn over my 2018 Ram due to a buy back..... I have a family loaner lined up just in case but sure hope my order is quick. I was told they did a Hot Tag level 1.

Check out my horror story with my current 2018 Ram... Keene Dodge of Jarretsville is horrible.

http://kreatif-networking.com/mykeenedodgeexperience/

Punderwo

Reaction score
1500 crew 4x2 Laramie Sport
White
Pano
Air ride
12" screen
Level 2
Advanced safety
Rambox
Power running boards
5.7 e-torque
3.21 with LSD
33 gallon tank
Trailer brake controller
22" wheels

Ordered 01/28
Shipped 02/21
ETA 02/28

Ordered from Steve White Motors in North Carolina. Buy all my cars from them and they always give great deals and arrive in less than 6 weeks. Could be coincidence but this is 3 or 3 in less than 6 weeks.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Truck is in the rail yard in Orlando, should be at dealer next week. To sit until April 2 when I can pick it up.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was reading lots of great posts I have a question for those of you who were expecting your delivery at the end of January and wondering if you should wait a few days until February hoping for better rebates. How did that work out? ordered mine yesterday and paperwork will go in on Monday so figuring it may be coming in at the end of April beginning of May.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread