5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

big Ron

Reaction score
Jus got a update from Ram customer service as of now truck is in utah on its way to Las vegas ETA 2/22/19 - 11:42pm fingers are crossed so im looking to take delivery 2/23/19 if all go as scheduled

Last edited:

tat3rsalad

Reaction score
Hey all...ordered my first ever RAM truck. This thread has been amazing! Ordered on 02/15/19, D1 as of today. Details are in my signature block.

Any thoughts on March rebates? You think they go up?

PaGregSS

Reaction score

I'm hoping they go up. With Chevy finally offering incentives on the new Silverado, I'd think Ram will step it up another notch. They had great sales volume the last few months due to their incentives and no incentives by Chevy. The sales war is really on now.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
I'm particularly confused on the seemingly variable abilities of Ram Chat personnel to provide info. Granted, it's a great resource, so I feel a little guilty in complaining, but - I seem to get inconsistent info from them and see others on here getting more detailed info. I've had some reps be able to tell me sales codes on my order and others tell me they can't, and I've had two of them now twice tell me that they will be able to tell me more info between KZ and KZ X, like when it leaves, where it stops - but most reps I chat with tell me they will not be able to tell anything about the truck until it gets to my dealer (not if it's left, where its at, etc). They say "KZ" is all they will see, and nothing more until it hits the dealer. I'm 190 miles away from the yard, so hoping it doesn't take long to get here, but I don't know if it's even left yet.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
Built on 2/18, in Michigan, traveled through the lots to the train, to the offload in Nashville then trucked to East Tennessee dealership that quickly? One other piece of info., the dealership called me early this afternoon and said the truck was built but they didn't have a ship date. I hope Ram Chat is correct. I'm almost 90 days in from original order. Seems odd to me considering the shipping lag that others are discussing.
So Ram Chat said KZ X (delivered), but the dealership seems to indicate that it's not there and they can't even get a ship date.

Honestly doesn't surprise me. I was told a lot of things through out my interactions with Ram Chat, I think many times they get the status wrong.

pjschwartz

Reaction score
Hey all...ordered my first ever RAM truck. This thread has been amazing! Ordered on 02/15/19, D1 as of today. Details are in my signature block.

Looks like you and I ordered the same day and are seeing similar updates. Congrats on your nicely equipped purchase! My dealer quoted 6 weeks, but Ram chat right away told me the average is 10-12 weeks. After reading up on this forum I think I have a more basic build so it may be on the shorter side. I am fine waiting longer since I’m in MN and want to avoid this winter at least. I suppose there is a chance we could take deliver by the end of March, but I’d be ok with April, when I am more sure incentives will be a little higher.

big Ron

Reaction score
So Ram Chat said KZ X (delivered), but the dealership seems to indicate that it's not there and they can't even get a ship date.

Honestly doesn't surprise me. I was told a lot of things through out my interactions with Ram Chat, I think many times they get the status wrong.

Yes i agree ive been told alot of wrong info one time I called spoke with one rep hung up and called right back and spoke to another rep and both gave me different information I have no clue where they getting this information from

Last edited:

DharmaDog

Reaction score
My truck went KZ T today, so second rail departure. It must have left the rail yard in Mesquite, TX. Can't be more than a 3 hour train ride to the Austin area. Hoping it will be delivered next week. But still no official ETA.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
My truck went KZ T today, so second rail departure. It must have left the rail yard in Mesquite, TX. Can't be more than a 3 hour train ride to the Austin area. Hoping it will be delivered next week. But still no official ETA.

Is the Dealership or Ram chat telling you the KZ T status? Thanks

DharmaDog

Reaction score
Is the Dealership or Ram chat telling you the KZ T status? Thanks
From Ram Chat this morning. Dealer confirmed it was at a rail yard in TX earlier this week. So, it seems plausible that it has now left that rail yard and is therefore KZ T. The dealer yesterday said no ETA, and Ram Chat said the same today.

U

User_6565

Nice, I just pulled my build sheet and window sticker too. Everything looks good, sticker shows build date of 2/19.

I guess I have a 2/19 build date as well. Didn't realize that info was on the generated window sticker until you said that.

tgtt

Reaction score
Picked her up Wednesday evening...

7791c4431f020c269d5cfd2cb3e1c6d9.jpg
6df7a0fd39e0f9170a90ee5e1b5d84cf.jpg

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

BriManley

Reaction score
That is still three days to travel. It could have gone to the rail yard on the 19th, traveled to TN on the 20th and taken today your dealer today, the 21st. Sounds very plausible to me.
I wish I got this sort of info from RamChat. All I get is that it is in shipping status. No codes when I ask or even has it left the factory lot. Build was 2/11. It has to be getting close to me in VA, and I am so ready to get it!

Jackham

Reaction score
I wish I got this sort of info from RamChat. All I get is that it is in shipping status. No codes when I ask or even has it left the factory lot. Build was 2/11. It has to be getting close to me in VA, and I am so ready to get it!

I wonder if it is who you ask. What category do you guys use when you use chat?

Reaction score

Turns out Ram Chat was correct. I'll be getting the truck in a few hours. Original order on 12/1. It was delayed due to messed up order, then delayed in D1, then 9 days in JB, then super fast from from KZ to KZX (2-days). I'm thinking the train must of had a hemi hellcat.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Chat told me my truck is "in scheduling" and gave me the VIN number. Is there anything I can look up now that I have the VIN? Like can I punch it in anywhere and see the specs of my build reflected? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread