5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Jackham

Reaction score
Man I put in my VIN and got a build sheet three weeks ago but still nothing when it put it in the window sticker site.

Jackham

Reaction score
Just contacted CHAT and Amber thinks it should be out of JB soon.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Man I put in my VIN and got a build sheet three weeks ago but still nothing when it put it in the window sticker site.

Where are you going to put in your VIN for info?
I’m always having to call or get on the chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackham

Reaction score
Where are you going to put in your VIN for info?
I’m always having to call or get on the chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go back to about 124, someone posted a site you plug your number into.

SP97

Reaction score
I’m above you in Hanover Pa. I’m from Naptown though. What part of DC
I'm north side of DC, Bethesda-Silver Spring area. No word yet on my truck. Hoping this week. This past week I had some mod stuff arrive and I think the last of my mods should be here Tuesday.

Brian

Reaction score
I'm north side of DC, Bethesda-Silver Spring area. No word yet on my truck. Hoping this week. This past week I had some mod stuff arrive and I think the last of my mods should be here Tuesday.
I ordered mine from a dealer just north of Baltimore the same day 1-18. Mine was built on 2-15 so it will be probably on the same train.

Gtbrown

Reaction score
Lol, so confusing. Ram Chat tells me they can't see anything past just the base "KZ" so I'm bewildered how some get so much more info than others. I just chatted with them just now about it and the guy confirmed again that only dealers can see past the base "KZ". Weird.

I've been talking with Ram Chat so much that they probably just roll their eyes when I call. A few days after my Limited went into KZ my dealer called to tell me it had shipped and the ETA was March 5th. Curious because I'd just contacted Ram Chat and got the same KZ status I contacted them again and was told KZ. I asked a simple question, what was their visibility at that status? Reply was that was as far as they could see until the truck was delivered to the dealer.

So, lesson learned......

rsonedecker

Reaction score
I've been talking with Ram Chat so much that they probably just roll their eyes when I call. A few days after my Limited went into KZ my dealer called to tell me it had shipped and the ETA was March 5th. Curious because I'd just contacted Ram Chat and got the same KZ status I contacted them again and was told KZ. I asked a simple question, what was their visibility at that status? Reply was that was as far as they could see until the truck was delivered to the dealer.

So, lesson learned......
That's what they say, but that's not the random things I'm seeing. A couple days ago they said the same thing to me, no more status updates until it get's to the dealer. Then yesterday "Mitchel" told me it was at KZ S status and was transitioning from a rail car to a truck for final delivery to my dealer. He literally said he could see that it was moving to being loaded on a truck. They also sometimes tell me "check back again for an ETA", but other times I'm told there will be no more ETA updates. Again, not complaining as much as just kind of driven a little crazy. o_O

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the paperwork from my order is going in today. In order for me to track it like this what information would I need? Would my dealer be able to get me a VIN number or VON number like I saw people talking about? And can someone paste the link 2 ranch at the dragon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

rsonedecker

Reaction score
So the paperwork from my order is going in today. In order for me to track it like this what information would I need? Would my dealer be able to get me a VIN number or VON number like I saw people talking about? And can someone paste the link 2 ranch at the dragon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The dealer will give you the VON, and then Ram will issue you a VIN usually shortly after your order is accepted.

As for the link to "Ranch at the Dragon", I only issue that for a small sum of $500. It's too much of a secret link to allow it to be free.

But here's a free link for Ram Chat: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge

jonesy

Reaction score
Woo hoo, KZ already! Seems quick based on most others here, but Ram Chat says it moved to KZ yesterday, however no ETA available yet.

Ordered & VON: 1/31
VIN: 2/1
D: 2/3
D1: 2/11
KZ: 2/20
Dealer just texted that it's on a train and they expect to have it by end of next week. He said it will be at the local rail yard sooner (in Commerce City) but they often sit there for a week or more before they make it on to a truck for delivery. (I was on Ram Chat earlier this morning and Eileen said still KZ, no ETA, so better to just connect directly with the dealer once KZ.)

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Does anyone know what KZS status is? I don't see it on the status code thread... Hopefully it's not a bad thing as Ram Customer Service didn't know what it meant either.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my VON today!

Can somebody post a link or file that shows what the different stages of the build are and what each code means. I see a lot of people excited about KZ! If I only knew. . . lol

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great - awesome comprehensive list of codes.

So am I correct in assuming that I will need to periodically log into Ramchat and chat with them to get the updates? Or will they send periodic updates to me via email or something or dealer?

rsonedecker

Reaction score
Does anyone know what KZS status is? I don't see it on the status code thread... Hopefully it's not a bad thing as Ram Customer Service didn't know what it meant either.
I posted the same question on the codes list thread. I got that yesterday. I think it means "first rail to second rail(or truck) transfer" (right before KZ T) because the rep said he saw that my truck has been taken off rail and was waiting to be loaded on the truck for delivery to dealer. He said "we see this when they are transferring your truck and it's in the waiting stage before departing". I searched the other FCA forms and found some people saying the same thing on a Jeep forum.

Users who are viewing this thread