5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

professorwest

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone an update. The truck got delivered Feb 01 in "ship" status .. I still don't have it today - let me explain why. Apparently upon inspection there was a part missing. A Clip that attaches to the exhaust - so that had to be ordered. That was taken care of, but now with the recall I need that done as well. The part for that comes on Monday. So.. Maybe I can finally actually take delivery on Monday.

mharringer

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer today. Still showing up as "JB", but had an estimated ship date of 2/8. So....either something went wrong with the build, or it is riding the rails like a hobo. I'm hoping for the latter!

lilnohreaga

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer today. Still showing up as "JB", but had an estimated ship date of 2/8. So....either something went wrong with the build, or it is riding the rails like a hobo. I'm hoping for the latter!

Hopefully it is playing hobo! I chatted last night and they told me I changed to "KZ-P" on 2/14. Incidentally my window sticker showed up last night also... chat told me that from here on I should inquire with the dealer. Has anyone talked with chat to get more details during the shipping process?

JLUR_

Reaction score
Hopefully it is playing hobo! I chatted last night and they told me I changed to "KZ-P" on 2/14. Incidentally my window sticker showed up last night also... chat told me that from here on I should inquire with the dealer. Has anyone talked with chat to get more details during the shipping process?
Chat can't track your truck once it ships. It's on your dealer from there.

tgtt

Reaction score
How is everyone getting window sticker? Chat tells me I won't get it until I pick up truck at the dealer.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
How is everyone getting window sticker? Chat tells me I won't get it until I pick up truck at the dealer.

You can get your build sheet and window sticker using the following links. Just replace the series of #### with your VIN, which you can get from your dealer or RAM webchat.

The build sheet will be availble near the end of the complete build. The Window sticker should be availible once it ships.

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=##################
https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=##################

tgtt

Reaction score
It worked. Thanks. Price has went up since I ordered...

tgtt

Reaction score
I asked the dealer for ETA again today. He has no info. It has been off the train for over a week now. He said his mngr expects it tomorrow or Wednesday.

tango1179

Reaction score
I ordered a similar package with RamBoxes, 4x4, 3.92 axle, 12" screen, 40/20/40 front seat. I placed my order on January 7. Can you tell me when you placed your order, and when or if you have received your truck yet. I am trying to get a feel for when my truck might get to me, and my dealership is saying 6-8 weeks from order date, but that's about all their saying.
The dealership is now telling me that the truck is in OH, but still no definite shipping ETA.

JLUR_

Reaction score
A week ?! How can you wait knowing its ready ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's going to be difficult to wait but it's a 4 hour drive to the dealership. I've got plans this weekend so my wife and I will drive down next weekend and make a weekend in Dallas out of it.
Hopefully my dealer sends a couple of pics to tide me over.

dn325ci

Reaction score
It's going to be difficult to wait but it's a 4 hour drive to the dealership. I've got plans this weekend so my wife and I will drive down next weekend and make a weekend in Dallas out of it.
Hopefully my dealer sends a couple of pics to tide me over.

Good night, man. You must have the patience of Job. I'd be there tonight.

tgtt

Reaction score
Ordered 12/17 and made it to the dealer 2/19. Pick up tomorrow after work!!

big Ron

Reaction score
My fingers are itching now waiting for mines to arrive i would walk down to the dealership if i had to lol

pjschwartz

Reaction score
Just picked mine up today and it's well worth the wait. This is the elusive Black Forest Green. Great color in person but hard to find so I took a chance and it paid off.
Alow, can you please post more pictures of your Ram? I ordered a similar rig to yours last week and am eagerly awaiting delivery.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
My shipping was delayed for a few days due to weather according to the dealer!

Last edited:

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And just like that the process has ended. I picked up my truck last saturday. Happy with the truck so far. Drives great, however I'm not a fan of the tow mirrors that you have to fold manually. I was not interested in the 360 camera, but I didn't realize the mirrors do not power fold. Not happy about it and frustrated with my salesperson.

I felt the same way originally and then I saw how the stock mirrors are wider than what was on my Gen 3 Laramie so I realized I didn't need the tow mirrors. After using the 360 camera I have grown to like it because it keeps me from hitting the curb in drive thru's.

Users who are viewing this thread