5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One option you wish you had

EStein

Reaction score
Yeah man if you don’t mind, post them! I can live without leather until my cloth gets raggedy lol

Not the best pictures because the lights a little funky. Quality is better than the photo show.

Attachments

• 4F7F19DE-88BA-4005-A61E-2427552D0E6A.jpeg
    4F7F19DE-88BA-4005-A61E-2427552D0E6A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
  • D1064633-34A4-421A-9F95-A0169F4E86C5.jpeg
    D1064633-34A4-421A-9F95-A0169F4E86C5.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 145
  • F9F7C261-DEA0-4797-9463-4A093D81F7BB.jpeg
    F9F7C261-DEA0-4797-9463-4A093D81F7BB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133

SS2112

Reaction score
Heated mirrors for me! I’ve seen a lot of complaints about this. What the heck? How hard could that be to heat the mirrors?
Didn’t even think about it until a couple weeks ago when the frosty mornings started. Is there an after market option?
Right on! There's a chance that 4th Gen OEM heated towing mirrors will plug and play on our new trucks (Part# 82214909). They look to be the same mirrors. However, not sure if the wire for heating is already in the mirror harness. If anyone can confirm, that would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

drsubie

Reaction score
wish I had gotten the Off Road Group for my Limited... I like the idea of a mild 1" lift + skid plates + 20" wheels w/ AT tires.

I've got 2 skid plates on order. It also seems that there's no lift kit out yet that can give our trucks w/ air suspension a lift.

RenoRam

Reaction score

BigHorn-SV

Reaction score
Wish my truck had a passenger grab handle on roof rail (above door/window) between A-pillar and B-pillar. Something we've gotten used to in cars and trucks for the last 50 years. Not sure why FCA decided to abandon it - particularly on a 4WD truck. Current handle next to windshield on A-Pillar is great for assisting with access in/out of the truck, but too far away for the passenger to reach comfortably when seated.

BigHorn-SV

Reaction score
I'm ready to break out my drill motor with an 1/8" bit, but would like to know if there's any wiring under the headliner in that location. (Kinda doubt it, but would hate to find out the hard way!) Anyone been in there?

slimchance

Reaction score
I wanted adaptive cruise control but not the rest of the advanced safety group so I didn't order it. Still 50/50 on how annoying the lane departure and if it would be worth the annoyance to have the adaptive cruise... oh well, otherwise I got everything I ever wanted or need in my Rebel.

both our trks have tow morrows and they are HEATED ... before the Rams, our Toyota Tundra Trds had the "adaptive cruise control" PIA turned it off cause people would pass me then slow down and my adaptive cruise control would slow me down and so it would continue till i was at the end of the line ... and the "annoying the lane departure" PIA turned it off because here in PA many roads are narrow and twisty, so every time i would drift into a turn the dam alarm would sound, got tired of that ...

maddog49

Reaction score
First time I've ever had a fully loaded truck exactly the way I wanted. Was especially looking for the 33 gallon tank/antispin which was hard to find. Its perfect exactly the way it is. The only thing I took off was the Kentucky derby edition stickers so I guess that counts as 1 option I did not want?

2019 Limited 4x4, Granite Crystal, Level 1 package, Anti Spin, 5.7 Hemi, Pano sunroof, 33 gallon tank, All season tires, Diamondback cover

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
The few things I want are air ride, 33 gallon tank and 6'4 bed. And these shouldve came from the factory with wheel liners in the back

SP97

Reaction score
One thing I have on my 2006 Subaru are these little heaters you can turn on that are located where the windshield wiper rests. It works great! I wish I had it on every vehicle I owned. It seems simple. I don't know why its not on every car/truck. The manual tilt and telescope is a bit archaic. I wish an option was available for it to move along with the seat memory but that is being a little nit-picky. I also wish vehicles had a dual note horn as in one note to politely say "the light is green you can go" and one note that says "Get the h*** outa the way man". That would be nice.

colo-pr

Reaction score
Bufffff, I have 3, but in order from the cheapest:

1-Brake controller (i can fix that with an after market)
2- Rambox, I really wanted but was told by the dealer that 2019 models dont come with it and I know that add it know will be almost impossible)
3- the 360 degree camera system, I think is called Camera surround or something like that, I tried that in a rented car and I love it, but I cant afford a 60k+ truck just for that :)

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got the buy back completed by picking up the new replacement. I ordered every thing on it this time I had wished for last go around. So at 100% exactly like I wanted 6 months later and a long wait to get corrected. FCA took very good care of me but the Stericycle company they used to do the Buy back was terrible and the dealer was near as bad! Glad its done and was worth the wait.

Attachments

• 2019 Laramie Sport.JPG
    2019 Laramie Sport.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread