5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GonzoNerd

Reaction score
Well, my initial intention was to wait a while before I decided to level. Oh well. Here is my bright white fresh from the install. I haven't measured it yet but it looks fairly level. It drives just as good as before the level. It's a readylift 2' with UCAs. 20210717_152314.jpg 20210717_152249.jpg 20210717_152257.jpg

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Retired Army here, missed the GATOR due to hunting for nonexistent RAM boxes. So that began the wait for the Marines TANK color. Worked out with the DECKED SYSTEM and really luv the TANK GREEN too ;-)
21 RAM BTS decked system.jpg BTS abrams XIII.jpg

Last edited:

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Guys .... My BTS Ram is in for the spring recall now as I type ... The dealer just called me and told me that an alignment isn't covered under the recall ... Even the service rep was surprised by this. They are changing the ride height of the truck (+1 inch) therefore changing the "Home" location of the suspension geometry, I cant imagine not checking the alignment after doing that. I am curious to know if anyone else has had this experience? I told them to align it ... I have had good luck with this dealer and I may find out later today that they just did it for free but we'll see. If they insist on charging I'll have to figure out where to go at RAM to dispute the charge ... my dealer has been good, they should get paid for the alignment by RAM as a part of their recall work ... I know this guy doesn't plan on paying for it!!!

Has anyone else had this issue?
Hi SnowRam,
Sorry for any inconvenience. The recall repair does include an alignment. Do you pay out of pocket for your alignment?

Rob
Ram Cares

Redfour5

Reaction score
Retired Army here, missed the GATOR due to hunting for nonexistent RAM boxes. So that began the wait for the Marines TANK color. Worked out with the DECKED SYSTEM and really luv the TANK GREEN too ;-)
View attachment 100222 View attachment 100223 I got the Air Force billet silver with the same as you with the Ram Box/Multifunction tailgate/bed utility management. It was part of the package I was ambivalent about, that has grown on me quickly. I'm a Marine, got the sticker on the back so no one is confused.
I

Florcal

Reaction score
How do you like the Fabtech kit so far? Was it worth the dough compared to say the RC kit? Thanks for the reply!
I wussed out and only went 3 1/2" lift.
View attachment 101047
The Fabtech rides nice. I went that route as I had Fabtech on an old truck and liked it. Time will tell I guess, but for now I am happy. I like your setup, I almost did the same for mine, and that color with those wheels is sick!

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@20GatorBTS yea Bilsteins or Eibachs are the way to go.

Check out this thread.

It's mostly pictures of our trucks and you'll see mine and some others. Some guys have 34" and I'm still using my OEM until I've put more miles on em.

@Cbaker1990 it looked like you just quoted him. So I'm not sure if you had the same question.

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
"Before and after" and a couple of "after", just got her back last night.
2c0a081d8e404b0550eb7b6b182c1e8e.jpg
42d2b11543232c9e20b6d80d4e453da4.jpg
f6dda9b286d580e445b837d19e34e642.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Beautiful truck!!!

I have a 2020 Ram 1500 BTS with off-road group which means my coils front and back are 1" longer. If I use rough country 3.5 lift with lifted N3 struts front and I think it comes with 1" rear spacer lift?

So am I correct in saying that the front springs will be replaced with your N3 lifted strut at 3.5 front. The off-road group spring will stay in the rear plus your 1" spacer which will give me 2" in the rear of total lift with off-road spring. So essentially I would have 3.5 front and 2" rear. Is this correct? Thank you

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck!!!

I have a 2020 Ram 1500 BTS with off-road group which means my coils front and back are 1" longer. If I use rough country 3.5 lift with lifted N3 struts front and I think it comes with 1" rear spacer lift?

So am I correct in saying that the front springs will be replaced with your N3 lifted strut at 3.5 front. The off-road group spring will stay in the rear plus your 1" spacer which will give me 2" in the rear of total lift with off-road spring. So essentially I would have 3.5 front and 2" rear. Is this correct? Thank you
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread