5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not many 2019’s on the road?

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have now seen two on the road since they started to show up on dealer's lots (not counting the one sitting in my driveway). I've been watching the Ram site for the three major Ram dealers inventory in the Rochester, NY area. It appears between the three they've sold nine or more in the last month. I know my dealer has sold four (not including mine), and the dealer on the west side of the city now only has five on their lot, which means they've sold four.

Just not seeing them on the road. Of course, with all of the 2018s on the lot with really good rebates, I can see why the 2019s sitting next to them aren't getting as much attention. There's still nothing wrong with a 4th gen Ram. There are two new Rams in my neighborhood, both '18s. Of course, it the dealers around here only have Crew Cab versions on their lots. Not everyone needs or wants a CC. I had to order one.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 001088 miles.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I'm now seeing them pretty frequently here in Northern Virginia. Saw at least 4 different ones yesterday and saw two this morning. The first ones I saw around here were all either Limiteds or Longhorns, but now I'm seeing a fair number of Big Horns and Laramies, too.

Still seeing way more 4th gens, but that's definitely to be expected.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I have now seen two on the road since they started to show up on dealer's lots (not counting the one sitting in my driveway). I've been watching the Ram site for the three major Ram dealers inventory in the Rochester, NY area. It appears between the three they've sold nine or more in the last month. I know my dealer has sold four (not including mine), and the dealer on the west side of the city now only has five on their lot, which means they've sold four.

Just not seeing them on the road. Of course, with all of the 2018s on the lot with really good rebates, I can see why the 2019s sitting next to them aren't getting as much attention. There's still nothing wrong with a 4th gen Ram. There are two new Rams in my neighborhood, both '18s. Of course, it the dealers around here only have Crew Cab versions on their lots. Not everyone needs or wants a CC. I had to order one.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 001088 miles.

mm.... miss Garbage plates at Nick Tahoes!

sgk

Reaction score
Just 3 in all the GTA and I do a fair share of driving around. I wanted mine to be the first I see but going on 14 weeks since i ordered it was not going to happen.
Mine can be the first black one, oh ya that's not gonna happen they were all black. Is there a poll for what colours we got cause I'm gonna guess a third are black. wife didn't like it when the max steel looks blue but that was my top choice.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just 3 in all the GTA and I do a fair share of driving around. I wanted mine to be the first I see but going on 14 weeks since i ordered it was not going to happen.
Mine can be the first black one, oh ya that's not gonna happen they were all black. Is there a poll for what colours we got cause I'm gonna guess a third are black. wife didn't like it when the max steel looks blue but that was my top choice.

Ok..... What's the GTA

Polaris Man

Reaction score
I have seen 3 on the road total not including my own. 2 Laramies and another sport.
I think the deals on the 2018's were so good that people weren't jumping into a 2019, especially the ones that were on the fence about the looks.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I have seen 3 on the road total not including my own. 2 Laramies and another sport.
I think the deals on the 2018's were so good that people weren't jumping into a 2019, especially the ones that were on the fence about the looks.
I've seen a fair number of 2019s on the road around Northern Virginia recently, but man, some of the deals on 2018s are absurd.

Coworker of mine just sold his 2001 F-150 and bought a 2018 Longhorn yesterday. Sticker was $59k and change, he got it for $40.5k.

Polaris Man

Reaction score
I got almost 9k off plus 0% on my 2019. The 0% equals 7500 in savings over the term. Up here my local dealer was at 23,000 off on remaining Laramies.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone here from the Fort Worth area? I've seen two more 2019s in the past 24 hours:

LoneStar (Big Horn) white crew cab (yesterday on 121/183)
Laramie ivory crew cab with Off Road Group (today on Beach Street)

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see a nice delmonico Red Limited parked in someones driveway on the way home from work every day.

techieanalyst

Reaction score
Ontario, Canada, I've seen two but its possible it was the same one I saw twice lol and mine

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer is swapping in a loaded up Laramie eTorque for me with a MSRP of $65,250. I'm leasing, so only $1500 in rebates for me. How much should I target for dealer discount? Seems to be 91% of MSRP gets to invoice, and then would it be realistic to ask for 3% (dealer holdback) too?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just passed a black Rebel heading out of Breckinridge, CO. Looks good on the road!

immersivenc

Reaction score
Seeing a few more lately. Probably seen 5-8 total. Saw my first Rebel the other day and pulled up next to it... was the GM at my dealer :ROFLMAO:

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Passed a white 2019 Big Horn heading south on 91 n CT while I was heading north. It had the sport package, looked good out in the wild! First sighting I've seen that wasn't at a dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread