5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jepalmer27

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Limited. Going down the Interstate these are my temperatures. Im thinking the Oil Temp Sensor is faulty. anyone know where the sensor is at?

Attachments

• 20240127_161214.jpg
    20240127_161214.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 35

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Limited. Going down the Interstate these are my temperatures. Im thinking the Oil Temp Sensor is faulty. anyone know where the sensor is at?
I hope that is faulty, or you got a problem. I havnt even hit that temp going 100+.

First things first is drain and change that oil and put fresh syn oil in and see what happens.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It looks faulty, it's usually correlated with coolant temp, which seems very normal looking so that type of oil temp doesn't make sense.

However, I would definitely have it brought in a shop for inspection in case you have a real problem and not a simple sensor.

U

User_3336

If that says 271, you have issues somewhere. (I think I read that right).

If it says 221, then you have a defective display, and nothing wrong with the oil temp.

Users who are viewing this thread