5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New shift knob

Got our shift knob and it is a thing of beauty. Such a nicer look and feel than the stock ones IMO. Now if we only had our truck to put it on.

6A748743-47CC-45B9-B2C2-BD2B006A7E55.jpeg71A40440-28D6-4B11-8968-600826261D10.jpeg

Got our shift knob and it is a thing of beauty. Such a nicer look and feel than the stock ones IMO. Now if we only had our truck to put it on.
Sweet...happy to hear that you like it. I bit the bullet and mine may be here by the weekend. I went with BLACK and RED screws. Looks to good to pass up IMPO.

RAM TRANNY KNOB.jpg

Sweet...happy to hear that you like it. I bit the bullet and mine may be here by the weekend. I went with BLACK and RED screws. Looks to good to pass up IMPO.

View attachment 79282

Glad you folded like I did. You won’t regret it and I really like the red bolts. We can always change the color to whatever if we want in the future.

That’s the one I want too. $75 man! Maybe someone could figure out how to get a group discount. Just a thought.

Not a major mod, but I like it. Ordered the shift knob from AJT Designs. I used the center cap from the OEM knob instead of the black one that came with the new knob.
I love the look of this. I found some "center caps" that could further add to this mod in case you don't want to use the cap from the OEM knob

I might try once I convince myself to spend the money on the AJT shift knob

I would like to order one, but the website says they are on back order and not available until March. When did you order yours and how long did it take to come in? I really like the look of it

I would like to order one, but the website says they are on back order and not available until March. When did you order yours and how long did it take to come in? I really like the look of it
I ordered it a week ago...he must have had 1-2 in inventory and needs to make more. They are hand made one at a time.

March 1st. O well.

Just sent an email asking to see pics of the different colors of screws. Opting for blue for mine.

I just ordered mine as well. I ordered both the red screws and the black. I figured for four dollars I would get an extra color

I just ordered mine as well. I ordered both the red screws and the black. I figured for four dollars I would get an extra color

I considered that too... Maybe I'll email the guy and add the black screws to my order, but he hasn't even responded to my previous email to take pics of the blue screws. He must be inundated with purchase orders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back