5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RADIO / CLIMATE KNOBS

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Got my shipping notice today.
You know what would be cool if you could get the knobs hydro dipped to look like carbon fiber. Especially if you purchase the knobs for the radio controls, etc...

blankcanvas

Reaction score
Guys, as promised, I have been in communication with Adam from AJT Design on designing and manufacturing knobs for the radio and climate controls to match the SHIFTER knob he developed. GREAT NEWS...I now have pics of the samples and he will opening these up for preorder on his site shortly. He doesn't want to do any group buys yet since these are not a mass produced item.

Here is a pic of the shift knob I installed that many others have also ordered. EXCELLENT quality and feel

View attachment 83918 View attachment 83919

Here are the sample pics:

View attachment 83920 View attachment 83921 View attachment 83922

Let me know what you think so I can gauge interest as he looks at production. Thanks!
Any idea if he still does it with the blue…? 😍

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any idea if he still does it with the blue…? 😍
The knobs come in clear or black, but he does offer blue screws.

After looking at LuvGun's pics, I realized how weak the stock radio knobs look...especially since I have the shifter knob. The radio knobs are no longer on backorder, so I ordered a set. It's hard to tell from the pics posted, but can anyone with the radio knobs confirm whether or not you can see the stock radio knobs around the inside lip of the AJT knobs. I suppose I could black out the inner lip of the stock knobs with a Sharpie if this is the case.

blankcanvas

Reaction score

After looking at LuvGun's pics, I realized how weak the stock radio knobs look...especially since I have the shifter knob. The radio knobs are no longer on backorder, so I ordered a set. It's hard to tell from the pics posted, but can anyone with the radio knobs confirm whether or not you can see the stock radio knobs around the inside lip of the AJT knobs. I suppose I could black out the inner lip of the stock knobs with a Sharpie if this is the case.
Yeah the blue screws is what I was referring to I just didn’t see it on the site

LuvGun

Reaction score

I took a sharpie and ran it around the edge of the silver before installing.

d21arren

Reaction score
Got mine installed. Love the way they look.

Mine delivered Friday via USPS, and I did not get the mail. I got knock on my door Saturday morning with officer friendly standing at the door with a box in his hand. He informed me that someone went through the bank of mailboxes Friday night and ripped open all packages that were inside the boxes and stole the items. I had ordered these on May 25th and waited until now to get them. Freaking kids stealing **** out of mailboxes. First time this has ever happened in 8 years living here. Steaming mad, but guess I will put in a second order.

navy98

Reaction score
Super simple install for the radio/climate knobs. Got mine this past weekend and posted a short video here:

Users who are viewing this thread