5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RADIO / CLIMATE KNOBS

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
i have 8 inch radio so I have fan, heat and air diversion knob. They have white lines on them to show how high the fan is or where on the heat or cold you are or where the air is blowing (feet, defrost etc)
Gotcha...so when your new AJT knobs come, just put a small dot on them and call it a day ;) Doesn't your screen show you what's going on anyway when you turn a knob?

dsmonline

Reaction score
I am still waiting for the radio knobs I pre-ordered to go with the shift knob, the AJT site is still showing an estimated delivery date of May 1st. Anyone been in touch with them or heard anything different?

db252

Reaction score
No update for me either nor have I reached out. Out of site out of mind has worked so far………until this posting popped back up.

joemo

Reaction score
No update for me either nor have I reached out. Out of site out of mind has worked so far………until this posting popped back up.
lol, I forgot I ordered them till this alert. I am sure soon. I have plenty other mods to do so will keep on going.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score

db252

Reaction score
Just got an email notice my radio knobs have shipped. I’m sure we will all be getting them soon.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you ordered radio and climate knobs, they will ship out the end of the month as the radio knobs are available first.

Users who are viewing this thread