5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RADIO / CLIMATE KNOBS

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Guys, as promised, I have been in communication with Adam from AJT Design on designing and manufacturing knobs for the radio and climate controls to match the SHIFTER knob he developed. GREAT NEWS...I now have pics of the samples and he will opening these up for preorder on his site shortly. He doesn't want to do any group buys yet since these are not a mass produced item.

Here is a pic of the shift knob I installed that many others have also ordered. EXCELLENT quality and feel

RAM TRANNY KNOB.jpg RAM_Tranny_Knob1.jpg

Here are the sample pics:

RAM_KNOB.jpg RAM KNOB2.jpg RAM KNOB3.jpg

Let me know what you think so I can gauge interest as he looks at production. Thanks!

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very nice... ordered my shift knob yesterday so I would definitely grab some more of whatever fits my set up!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The knobs are up on the site for preorder. Won't be shipping till around 5/1.
You beat me to it my friend. I just got off the horn with the owner Adam and was getting ready to post this link. I just placed my order for the two radio knobs for my 12" screen. They will look super nice and match my beautiful shift knob that I am in love with. He is a very small shop and I am happy he was willing to take this project on at my request. Now I hope we won't let him down and many of you will get your orders placed and show our support.

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just spoke to Adam guys and he stated that, while he's in a pre-order status for the other knobs that are due out in May, he cannot bundle the shifter knob until all products are ready to ship. If you want to wait to order your shifter knob until the bundle is created, that is certainly an option. If you can't wait that long, or just don't want to, then order your shifter knob now. He did not say how much of a savings the bundle would be, but I am guessing maybe 10%.

Last edited:

joemo

Reaction score
and my shift knob just shipped today!! now to decide if I "need" to drop the 1xx for these matching knobs...

and edit 5 minutes later.. I am in for the 189 package. Will look good for my youtube channel lol.. Please tell Adam to stop making stuff hahaha

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My shift knob arrived today, excellent quality.. definitely have to order the radio knobs!

Attachments

• 20210301_165733.jpg
    20210301_165733.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 221

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Guys, as promised, I have been in communication with Adam from AJT Design on designing and manufacturing knobs for the radio and climate controls to match the SHIFTER knob he developed. GREAT NEWS...I now have pics of the samples and he will opening these up for preorder on his site shortly. He doesn't want to do any group buys yet since these are not a mass produced item.

Here is a pic of the shift knob I installed that many others have also ordered. EXCELLENT quality and feel

View attachment 83918 View attachment 83919

Here are the sample pics:

View attachment 83920 View attachment 83921 View attachment 83922

Let me know what you think so I can gauge interest as he looks at production. Thanks!
Looks like these will cover the indicator on the stock ones. The white line that indicates the position.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like these will cover the indicator on the stock ones. The white line that indicates the position.
These don’t cover anything up on the knobs? Stock knobs don’t show anything the AJT ones don’t. 73F7A71A-1F77-4C08-B152-02669707092E.jpeg
Will have to add these to the list for later on. Always wanted the shift knob.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
You need an indicator to show you what? What white line? Not sure I am following you here.
i have 8 inch radio so I have fan, heat and air diversion knob. They have white lines on them to show how high the fan is or where on the heat or cold you are or where the air is blowing (feet, defrost etc)

Users who are viewing this thread