5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RADIO / CLIMATE KNOBS

sep1006

Reaction score
Question, does the anodized red allen head screws on the Shift knob match the maroon accents in the truck or is it a true red?

db252

Reaction score
They go right over the stock knobs. Allen screws hold them in place and it’s solid. 6 allens hold them in place. Just start them till they are flush with the inside and then mount and secure. Make sure to tighten them down to the shallow part of the stock knob.

9B5F58FF-8C67-4E03-A022-1CC7D2A7074D.jpeg

d21arren

Reaction score
The website is now showing backordered until 07/31/21 for the knobs.

d21arren

Reaction score
I like the look of these knobs and they will match my already installed shifter knob, but a have a hard time swallowing the $85 for a couple of pieces of metal that just cover up the existing knob.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ohh its only money anyways, just placed my order, we will see how long the backorder actually is.
If you are old enough to remember the late 70s and early 80s inflation than you are making a good move. Time will tell how much of a bargain you received by purchasing today. Hell - I wish I had purchased the lumber to build another shed back in the fall, 3/4" plywood went from $50 to $80, OUCH.

Users who are viewing this thread