5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making Me CRAZY...

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Uhh, why not the best of both worlds then? https://www.jeep.com/wrangler/rubicon-392.html

THE QUICKEST, MOST POWERFUL WRANGLER EVER​

You asked for more power. You asked for more torque. You asked for a Wrangler with a 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine. Introducing the new 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392. It provides legendary off-road capability with impressive power and torque.

Oops, that dang SG beat me to it!
That's what I said in post 78 ;)

😂

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
In Florida you don't go to "Dog Parks" unless it is for a "take-out lunch" for your gator.

Our spy camera caught SG and his bud, "Chomps", out for a drive...

1623788199174.png

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Uhh, why not the best of both worlds then? https://www.jeep.com/wrangler/rubicon-392.html

THE QUICKEST, MOST POWERFUL WRANGLER EVER​

You asked for more power. You asked for more torque. You asked for a Wrangler with a 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine. Introducing the new 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392. It provides legendary off-road capability with impressive power and torque.

Oops, that dang SG beat me to it!
Thats not really the best of both worlds..... the Ram is infinitly more comfortable and has way more room than a Wrangler ever could. Not saying that the 392 Rubicon isnt bad *** becasue it is but if I had the choice between a 392 1500 and a 392 Wrangler..... I'm taking the Ram every time.

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
When I sold my 2011 Durango to a local dealer, I wanted to see what they'd resell it for. It never did make it to market.

Users who are viewing this thread