5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making Me CRAZY...

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
My spouse is preferring the RT (hemi) Durango now that she sold the Limited. She still wants something that will "get out of its own way" when needed.
IvoryHemi was happy with his Durango except he needed a bigger towing platform. I blame him for getting us interested in a hemi Durango... They aren't as small as the 2 you just described but loads more fun! :)
If it wasn't for the anemic towing, my Durango would still be on my driveway. Loved everything about it. Wife drives a 2015 Cherokee and she loves it. So far (knock on wood) all it's been has been basic maintenance plus brakes & tires.

Ramjeep

Reaction score
tempImagem90DMn.jpg

Well it's done. I miss it so much already but I will have a RAM again after my Bronco. Hopefully the electric trucks will be figured out by then.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
3 weeks and counting that Autonation hasn't been able to sell my old truck... Already a price drop of 1K.
Johnson City Tn isn't exactly a big market like Atlanta or Houston but still...

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3 weeks and counting that Autonation hasn't been able to sell my old truck... Already a price drop of 1K.
Question...working on selling mine and I have options. Don't know if you have a loan when you sold it, but did they pay if off right away?

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Question...working on selling mine and I have options. Don't know if you have a loan when you sold it, but did they pay if off right away?

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
no loan

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Likewise, my 17 is still for sale and had the 1k price drop a week or two ago.

Mine had a loan, within 2 days my loan no longer was showing when I would log into my bank account.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Likewise, my 17 is still for sale and had the 1k price drop a week or two ago.

Mine had a loan, within 2 days my loan no longer was showing when I would log into my bank account.

Another 1k price drop on my old truck today...here's the progression:

5.26.21 (was listed 5.13.21 but no pictures until this date):
autonation 17 listing 5.26.21.png

6.8.21:
autonation 17 listing 6.8.21.png

6.14.21:
autonation 17 listing 6.14.21.png

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tell them if they’ll knock off another $5K, you might buy it back ;)

That would be funny! I saw my prior truck to this 17 (13 sport reg cab) go from $23,000 down to $18,500 before disappearing from the dealers site that I traded it into. They gave me $22 for it.

For some reason I always watch and see how long my old trucks stay for sale for.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I do the same thing. (y)
Same here… today I saw another $1K price drop for mine. They’d still make 2.5K if they sold it for that price without really doing anything past “certifying” it (and maybe replacing the battery, haha).

Last edited by a moderator:

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well guys...here is my new ride until 2023. Ended up getting $65,250 for her and putting a boat load of cash in an investment at 7% until we see what the truck world looks like in 2023. I don't plan on going anywhere and will stick around to stay up to date and will happily help those that need my help when it comes to anything electronic. I will be selling my Locker' Down Safe, RED TRX Ignition Switch, Banks Pedal Monster, WeatherTech Bump Step and hitch pin in the classified section of this forum tomorrow. If anyone is interested now, just PM me as I expect they will all sell very quickly.

View attachment 96181

View attachment 96182
I'll be doing the same here soon, as soon as my brother finds my Jeep. I can't pass up $10k more than I paid for my truck, Wranglers hold value and when the market gets back to normal I'll grab a '23. Just hoping we get the 6.4 or I6 by then.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same here… today I saw another $1K price drop for mine. They’d still make 2.5K if they sold it for that price without really doing anything past “certifying” it (and maybe re-lacing the battery, haha).

I was wondering if yours was going to get another drop down soon too. As of now they would make about $2700 on mine, however, they did put new cooper a/t's on it so take that out of the profit. Will be interesting to see where they go from here.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'll be doing the same here soon, as soon as my brother finds my Jeep. I can't pass up $10k more than I paid for my truck, Wranglers hold value and when the market gets back to normal I'll grab a '23. Just hoping we get the 6.4 or I6 by then.
I would be looking at the Jeep Rubicon 392 when things calm down and they've been out for 2 years. That V8 in a JEEP is insane!

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would be looking at the Jeep Rubicon 392 when things calm down and they've been out for 2 years. That V8 in a JEEP is insane!
Yea, I expect to be making more money by time the market goes back to normal so I'll have some options/choices to make. I'm still hoping for a 392/Hellcat street performance truck as that would be the best of both worlds for me.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Uhh, why not the best of both worlds then? https://www.jeep.com/wrangler/rubicon-392.html

THE QUICKEST, MOST POWERFUL WRANGLER EVER​

You asked for more power. You asked for more torque. You asked for a Wrangler with a 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine. Introducing the new 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392. It provides legendary off-road capability with impressive power and torque.

Oops, that dang SG beat me to it!

Users who are viewing this thread