5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Ambient Lighting Question

Wirerat

Reaction score
The ambient lighting doesn't mean much to me. I just noticed, with this truck, there is a lot.
Same here. I keep ambient lighting turned off or very dim most the time.

Don't even need the interior lights enabled either when the fire of a thousands suns beams from the touch screen at shutdown.

Last edited:

PM-Performance

Reaction score
The ambient lighting doesn't mean much to me. I just noticed, with this truck, there is a lot.
It does to me when I paid for it. Id have to doublecheck, but I think it was part of the packages I paid for

Hawkeye16

Reaction score
I noticed the other day when I turned the ambient lighting dial all the way up (until it stops), that it turns off the backlighting on the 4wd buttons.

lighting.png

One notch below the top setting and the backlighting of 4WD, 2WD, HIGH, LOW all light up.

Is that normal?

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I usually keep mine full bright and haven’t noticed the 4wd lights turning off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does your's work like that?

Drove my truck for the first time in a while. Full bright on the lighting
c377538a461c3125abd709460b4e263d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GorillaHemi

Reaction score
I know this is an older post, but is there a way to get the ambient lighting to stay on all the time without dimming the dash lights? I'm pretty sure I have both wheels next to my light switch.

I have a 22 Laramie, and I'm considering getting the Paragoptics kit. Does it add the missing LED lights that Ram left off the trucks? I have AlfaOBD already, so I'm good on that.

Users who are viewing this thread