5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

How do you feel about it?

• Total voters

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They should go back to the system they used to have, that let you voice text hands free. Now it has limited responses that are useless.
but but but this has nothing to do with horn chirps.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They should go back to the system they used to have, that let you voice text hands free. Now it has limited responses that are useless.
Plug it in with USB cable and you still can, at least Android Auto lets me. My wife can't even get push notifications for text messages for her Iphone on her Traverse, but I do with my Pixel

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Plug it in with USB cable and you still can, at least Android Auto lets me. My wife can't even get push notifications for text messages for her Iphone on her Traverse, but I do with my Pixel
I hate android auto. First thing I disable. You shouldn't have to use it, you didn't have to a couple vehicles ago. I forget which one. This isn't the thread for that though.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Works fine for me also. I dont use android auto, just bluetooth connection to the head unit. Can call text whatever fine with voice.

1500DFW

Reaction score
Yeah, same for me. Kill3Honk works 90% of the time. But still better than 0%. I bought the Tazer for another reason (amber DRLs), and Kill3Honk is a side benefit.

View attachment 155058

How are you getting the lower signature light to turn amber? I have a Limited. And with AlfaOBD and using the a Tazer Live feature only my top light turns amber. Day or Night mode.

NightRebel

Reaction score
I’m case someone @RamCares is paying attention and tallying the votes, put me down for the F IT column.

Recently refreshed my ‘19 for a ‘23 and it nearly makes me regret my decision. Yes, it is that dang annoying!

Hell, I didn’t even get out of my truck this morning. I was dropping my son off at school. He gets out of the passenger side. Closes the door. Honk honk honk. Key fob has left the vehicle. Huh?! It’s in my pocket in the driver’s seat!! Not even an accurate scenario!

Came home and immediately searched this thread. Tazer solves it but it isn’t the right answer. OTA update please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6of36

Reaction score
It may be one of those federally mandated things, like the check the back seat warnings they now have to have. All it takes is a few stupid people to do something stupid, and the government has to "protect" us all.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It may be one of those federally mandated things, like the check the back seat warnings they now have to have. All it takes is a few stupid people to do something stupid, and the government has to "protect" us all.
And the government mandated only Ram need to do it?

RamCares

Reaction score
I’m case someone @RamCares is paying attention and tallying the votes, put me down for the F IT column.

Recently refreshed my ‘19 for a ‘23 and it nearly makes me regret my decision. Yes, it is that dang annoying!

Hell, I didn’t even get out of my truck this morning. I was dropping my son off at school. He gets out of the passenger side. Closes the door. Honk honk honk. Key fob has left the vehicle. Huh?! It’s in my pocket in the driver’s seat!! Not even an accurate scenario!

Came home and immediately searched this thread. Tazer solves it but it isn’t the right answer. OTA update please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for tagging us! We are keeping an eye on this poll, so thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread