5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO: Add 360 Surround View Camera System

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good news finally. I am calibrated and working!! I have no idea how it worked. I reversed all the Alpha changes and then redid them under the MY23 body computer. Still ended up failing immediately without a calibration screen. I decided to try using windows Alpha, and as soon as i connected to the CVPM, the truck went haywire, cluster flashing on and off, lights on and off, switches on and off, thought I was going to end up at the dealer with my tail between my legs. I disconnected the battery for a bit, and restarted the truck, everything seemed to be back to normal. I then retried calibrating with my android tablet, and instantly got the calibration view!!! Front camera took a few tries, but the other 3 went first shot. Thank you all for your help, much appreciated!!!
That's great to hear. Guess it needed a reboot.

edehosse

Reaction score
Good news finally. I am calibrated and working!! I have no idea how it worked. I reversed all the Alpha changes and then redid them under the MY23 body computer. Still ended up failing immediately without a calibration screen. I decided to try using windows Alpha, and as soon as i connected to the CVPM, the truck went haywire, cluster flashing on and off, lights on and off, switches on and off, thought I was going to end up at the dealer with my tail between my legs. I disconnected the battery for a bit, and restarted the truck, everything seemed to be back to normal. I then retried calibrating with my android tablet, and instantly got the calibration view!!! Front camera took a few tries, but the other 3 went first shot. Thank you all for your help, much appreciated!!!
Wow. Finally. Congrats! Been watching your saga for a while now. Glad you finally got it working. (y)

Scarlet Beast

Reaction score
Anyone still have a spare set of mirror camera brackets? Willing to pay.
Borrowed image from this thread

Attachments

• 20240201_132008.jpg
    20240201_132008.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Scarlet Beast

Reaction score
I also need a driver's side mirror replacement. Mines not broke just the tabs are super loose fitting now. So if someone has a set of mirrors they canibalized the cameras from but didn't need the brackets, I'd buy them off you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online