5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellwig Sway Bar Purchase$$$$

davidn0021

Reaction score
UPDATE...trigger pulled! One more thing I don't need for my truck ;)

You guys are KILLING me!
Haha yeah I've spent more money on this truck than I've ever spent on ANY car/truck I've owned! And I've had to replace an entire engine on a Tacoma 20 years ago!

WasatchBack

Reaction score
Just ordered on Amazon returned items for $209. They have a few more at that price. Hopefully helps on these insanely curvy, fast, canyon Utah roads.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just ordered on Amazon returned items for $209. They have a few more at that price. Hopefully helps on these insanely curvy, fast, canyon Utah roads.
Curious, where do you look too find items that have been returned? I always like to buy new, but some things may make sense to buy as returned. Thanks!

Smashius

Reaction score
Amazon Warehouse, just search there.

Also, it's often listed just below the description on the normal listing as well.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't know if I missed out, but I don't see any left on Amazon warehouse

Smashius

Reaction score
Yup, looks like they are gone. That stock changes all he time though, so just add it to your list or throw it in your cart and watch for a price change if you're not in a hurry.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yup, looks like they are gone. That stock changes all he time though, so just add it to your list or throw it in your cart and watch for a price change if you're not in a hurry.
Sad thing is I actually have one In my cart, but I was in a meeting all day and didn't get a chance to check

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI @db252 just posted one for sale in the buy/sell/trade thread....$200 in the Bay area and he is willing to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread