5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellwig Sway Bar Purchase$$$$

Nova90

Reaction score
Summit. Yeah I ordered from Jegs first for the $15 off, but then they said their expected ship date was JUNE.
So Summit it was, and it arrived in 2 days after ordering. Not that I am in a hurry to install it.
Thanks, that's what I saw as well. $311.05 from Summit.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, they got expensive! Just checked, and AAFES still has it listed for 196.08. If you have military exchange privileges or know someone, they have it in stock! ( well, at least that what the site says…”in stock”)

U

User_34235

Wow, they got expensive! Just checked, and AAFES still has it listed for 196.08. If you have military exchange privileges or know someone, they have it in stock! ( well, at least that what the site says…”in stock”)
Thats funny since I bought my Hellwig from AAFES almost 1 year ago for the same price as you listed.....great deal for a great product.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats funny since I bought my Hellwig from AAFES almost 1 year ago for the same price as you listed.....great deal for a great product.
Gotta love the lack of markup with AAFES. Am really just amazed that they finally updated their site with current model years, yet pricing is still the same. 👍

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
I forgot that I can buy from AAFES. I've been out of the military for 30 years this past Christmas. Can't believe it has been that long. So, I just ordered the 7709 for my 2022 Longhorn.... that I just ordered last week. I'm getting all of the goodies for it whilst I wait...patiently....

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm wondering if a suspension change has accorded in my2022.
just got back from a 100 mile winding road trip with some horseshoe curves and the truck did not sway at all.
the wife did not ever grab the oh-crap bar

so i am going to hold off getting the hellwig sway bar
and yes I can tell the difference coming from a 95 ram 2500 that did not come with any swap bar, until I put on a hellwig.

Users who are viewing this thread