5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellwig Sway Bar Purchase$$$$

davidn0021

Reaction score
Ordered through Amazon last night. Hellwig direct has it for $280 and Amazon was at $260, so I figure I'd rather get the benefits of a better ride than waiting until who knows when just to save an extra $10-$20 wasn't worth it to me.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ordered through Amazon last night. Hellwig direct has it for $280 and Amazon was at $260, so I figure I'd rather get the benefits of a better ride than waiting until who knows when just to save an extra $10-$20 wasn't worth it to me.
Sounds good...I'm in no rush and looking to buy around $215-$230

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Keep me posted... i see Discount Bandit offers it at $256.27 with free shipping.
I had never heard of discount before yesterday. The reviews I read led me away from them. It seems they are a middle-man site, and absolve themselves of assistance if the buyer has an issue with the seller. Not worth the extra $10 saved IMO

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Gotcha... yeah I've never used them just noticed their pricing on Google!

obrien

Reaction score
I had never heard of discount before yesterday. The reviews I read led me away from them. It seems they are a middle-man site, and absolve themselves of assistance if the buyer has an issue with the seller. Not worth the extra $10 saved IMO
I have bough BAK tonneau cover from discount bandit about $150 cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Indeed they are just middle man and in case of troubles you have to follow up with the actual seller they match your with. Still they don't do anything wrong and they did save me money. But Indeed for 10 usd difference you might just go to Amazon...

doolin64

Reaction score
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from discount bandit. They've been great to me. I ordered a set of amp power running boards for my Jeep gladiator. They arrived damaged. Contacted them through email and they were very responsive. Another set got shipped out and they sent me a return label for the other set. Easy as can be. Not to mention thir price was a couple hundred cheaper than other sites.

obrien

Reaction score
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from discount bandit. They've been great to me. I ordered a set of amp power running boards for my Jeep gladiator. They arrived damaged. Contacted them through email and they were very responsive. Another set got shipped out and they sent me a return label for the other set. Easy as can be. Not to mention thir price was a couple hundred cheaper than other sites.
Good to know! Did you deal with discount bandit directly or with the matched seller?

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Curious if it makes pot holes more jarring on an air suspension truck. I prefer the plush ride over quick lane changes.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I had one gripe about this truck it'd be the body roll on flat curves, so I pulled the trigger on this. Hope my expectations aren't too high from all the fan reviews. 🤨

Last edited:

obrien

Reaction score
Maybe matched seller? Zac, at Rock Bottom Truck is who contacted me. Ive messaged him directly for parts since then as well.
yeah that is matched seller... I got from them my BAK MX4 for $700 through bandit

FishOn

Reaction score
$269 from Summit and it was here in 2 days.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just found a few deals on eBay using MAKE AN OFFER...$244 with free UPS shipping...thinking of pulling the trigger :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread