5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone tried 305 45 22" Tires on their stock 22" rims?

chithead

Reaction score
That is awesome! I've been debating on whether to put 305/45R22 on our Laramie Sport wheels, since the day we brought her home! Had them on our 2010 Ram R/T with the 22" SRT Replicas and LOVED those.

Reactions: aai

Adrianp89

Reaction score
What PSI are you guys running the 305/45s? I have Ridge Grapplers.

stax199

Reaction score
What PSI are you guys running the 305/45s? I have Ridge Grapplers.
i run about 43 in my terra grapplers they are 305/45/22 and seems to ride real nice.

Last edited:

ZimmyBuckets

Reaction score
nope.. just stock! minor rub full lock in reverse wheel turned right.. and tire is just grazing the plastic wheel liner.
Thanks, I just bought 305s but I will be putting on a leveling kit also so I hope that helps to prevent the rub

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have air ride? If so, on what settings does it rub?

My 305/45/22 rub in Entry exit and in Aero but have only rubbed in Normal at full lock a couple times when I came out of a driveway in reverse at full lock. Never had any rubbing in OR1 or OR2

Surfingjeff

Reaction score
I am looking at these larger tires to replace the stock Goodyears and wondered if anyone has tried them or what is the largest size anyone has tried on the 22" with 4x4 Air Suspension. I am looking for tires that don't rub in any of the Air Ride heights.

Surfingjeff

Reaction score
I have 22” standard premium wheels on my Limited installed Nitto Ridge Grabbers 305 45 / 22” the circumference is 32.8”. They rub just slightly on full turn on the inside but barely . The tires fit inside the wheel wells . I need to check if I lift beyond entry if it still rubs. I only have 74 miles so I’ll have to check.

msteiner77

Reaction score
I have 22” standard premium wheels on my Limited installed Nitto Ridge Grabbers 305 45 / 22” the circumference is 32.8”. They rub just slightly on full turn on the inside but barely . The tires fit inside the wheel wells . I need to check if I lift beyond entry if it still rubs. I only have 74 miles so I’ll have to check.

Curious to know your findings? Any rub? I'd like to go the route of not leveling or lifting anything. I'm ok with a minor trim if needed, but wonder how they're working out for you with your stock truck.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread