5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard-wire Dash Cam Install

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would love to put a bed cam and front grill cam in my new 2023 Ram but just don't want to take my grill out to do ii...lol. No pain no gain I guess. Thought Sure when I ordered my Truck I had ordered the 360 cams but I did not by mistake. ):

Unclepoot

Reaction score
Installed the Blackvue today thanks to this thread! I do have one remaining question though…In the Blackvue manual it calls out the hazard light fuse location to be used for the battery saver feature. Is there a specific reason for this exact fuse? I used locations F-33 & F-66 like this thread called out, but I want to be sure.

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Big shout out to securityguy for helping me with my dash cam install. I thought it would be simple to install a Viofo A119 mini 2, but of course, I ran into issues. Turned out I had a bad camera. Replaced it with a new one and now everything is working perfectly. I really appreciate this forum and its members for the ideas and help!

GregSLC66

Reaction score
Those of you who have installed in the RAM, Blendmount or right on the glass? Thoughts? Looking at the Blackview 970x

Users who are viewing this thread