5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let me guess....you are a Trumper and think he wanted what is best for America? LA LA LA!
Not a trumper at all. But of course you would be the first one here to label someone that. I can just read all available info and form my own conclusions. Once again, I post facts, and you dismiss them as me being a Trumper

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I swear, there’s somekind of pattern to ol’ jerrybob’s period usage. I bet he’s sending us a message- we just have to piece it together.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So trump said “go peacefully and protest”, then everyone was ushered into the capital by the police, and then just walked around taking pictures and talking to law enforcement. I didn’t know that’s what storming was. Thanks for clearing that up.

We both know better.......the dictator wanted to be just like Putin.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope. It has to do with giving that situation as much attention as biracial crime so it’s fair to every race. Ignoring black on black crime is racist. The law abiding citizens of that city deserve help. Please don’t be racist, it’s insulting to my family.

Didn't mean to offend.....but.....you said it..

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A lot of them weren’t Americans, and didn’t even have to show ID and proof of citizenship. Oh and ballet harvesting, dead people voting, etc. where have you been?

How much orange koolaid did you drink? It's been proven in every state....the election was clean......you just didn't like the outcome.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if you said the same in 2016...

I did......I actually hoped Trump would do well but he didn't.......he is a liar....he thought and still thinks he is above the law......he will go down as one of the worst.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I swear, there’s somekind of pattern to ol’ jerrybob’s period usage. I bet he’s sending us a message- we just have to piece it together.

Yea.....that's it....figure it out......good luck.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not a trumper at all. But of course you would be the first one here to label someone that. I can just read all available info and form my own conclusions. Once again, I post facts, and you dismiss them as me being a Trumper

Your facts come from Fox news......enough said.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I did......I actually hoped Trump would do well but he didn't.......he is a liar....he thought and still thinks he is above the law......he will go down as one of the worst.
It'd be pretty weird if you didn't want the President to do well in their job...

But that's not what I asked. Somehow I doubt that you voted for Trump.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Funny how Trump did so bad but the nation prospered so well. Companies brought back to the US and I paid less in taxes than I have in years. Peace broke out around the world. It was a terrible time.

Now we have Lunch Bucket Joe. Things are back on track. Inflation is out of control, Russia has started a war, we gave the Taliban the largest cache of arms ever, back to helping Iran finance global terrorism and strengthened the Yen over the Dollar in world trade.

Brandon is the Man!

Yes, I voted for Trump along with the majority of Americans in 2020. I will be with that majority again in 2024 with the hopes we can be prosperous again.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Funny how Trump did so bad but the nation prospered so well. Companies brought back to the US and I paid less in taxes than I have in years. Peace broke out around the world. It was a terrible time.

Now we have Lunch Bucket Joe. Things are back on track. Inflation is out of control, Russia has started a war, we gave the Taliban the largest cache of arms ever, back to helping Iran finance global terrorism and strengthened the Yen over the Dollar in world trade.

Brandon is the Man!

Yes, I voted for Trump along with the majority of Americans in 2020. I will be with that majority again in 2024 with the hopes we can be prosperous again.
Yes sir. I will be too. Sad that some people can’t see the writing on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread