5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It'd be pretty weird if you didn't want the President to do well in their job...

But that's not what I asked. Somehow I doubt that you voted for Trump.

Nope...never voted for him.....saw through him from the get go....he was always a con man....still is......but when he got elected.....I was hoping for his success.....it just never happened.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Funny how Trump did so bad but the nation prospered so well. Companies brought back to the US and I paid less in taxes than I have in years. Peace broke out around the world. It was a terrible time.

Now we have Lunch Bucket Joe. Things are back on track. Inflation is out of control, Russia has started a war, we gave the Taliban the largest cache of arms ever, back to helping Iran finance global terrorism and strengthened the Yen over the Dollar in world trade.

Brandon is the Man!

Yes, I voted for Trump along with the majority of Americans in 2020. I will be with that majority again in 2024 with the hopes we can be prosperous again.

Stupid is what stupid does.......figures.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your facts come from Fox news......enough said.
Don't watch Fox news at all. Way to biased, just like CNN and MSNBC are biased. Facts are facts. The Clinton campaign agreed to pay a fine for campaign finance violations in relation to the Steele Dossier in order to stop the investigation into it. And most of the Steele Dossier has been proven to be fake information. If you can provide proof otherwise, I'd be more than happy to read it.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Facts don’t matter to some people, especially to those whose main contribution to the ram forum is arguing about his bs political views and drop a word threads lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't watch Fox news at all. Way to biased, just like CNN and MSNBC are biased. Facts are facts. The Clinton campaign agreed to pay a fine for campaign finance violations in relation to the Steele Dossier in order to stop the investigation into it. And most of the Steele Dossier has been proven to be fake information. If you can provide proof otherwise, I'd be more than happy to read it.

The Steele Dossier was misleading for sure....but facts against Trump were not......here's some good reading but you won't like it.....it's from the NY times.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Facts don’t matter to some people, especially to those whose main contribution to the ram forum is arguing about his bs political views and drop a word threads lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am willing to stop anytime your friends stop.....maybe you should talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread