5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is true.

Disagreement is fine, but you've repeatedly wailed for everyone else to show data while refusing to do so yourself.

Also, your timid insults that we should all just read something are pathetic and hypocritical.

No....it's true......thanks for sharing.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And when he is shown data, he just dismisses it. Yet his links to left leaning websites are the gold standard by which he bases his arguments

Don't read them.....stay in the dark......BTW....I am a strong fiscal conservative.......that left crap is just your opinion.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He has no clue. What would he actually know about a job?

I know I did very good at my job.....made great money....retired at 50......don't owe a penny to anyone and really enjoy life......so....once again.....you are full of crap.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like Portland is on their way to beating their homicide record from last year. Mostly black on black murders. I wonder why this isn’t in the news. They have really strict gun control laws too.

Homicide rates are increasing in many cities......so is homelessness.....drug ODs.....terrible situation for all people......you have a solution or just wanted to get a dig in on guns and blacks?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Because reporting that is not interesting for media outlets in regards to drawing an audience. Opinion- it also doesn’t create a further division between Americans, so it’s not as publicized.

The last administration did a lot to divide America.....shameful really.....the orange boy is still tryng....still a lot of republicans afraid of him......many have no guts.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed. It doesn't fit the narrative that they are spinning.

It's also weird that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation" in 2020, but now the drive by media is saying it needs to be investigated. Big tech censored the cr@p out of it before the election.

Hunter...Donny Jr and Ivanka should all be in jail......all of them are dispicable humans.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And the Steele Dossier was damaging info against Trump that came out of no where, and now it's been proven to be disinformation paid for by Clinton campaign(who is now paying a fine over it to avoid further investigation)

Let me guess....you are a Trumper and think he wanted what is best for America? LA LA LA!

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know I did very good at my job.....made great money....retired at 50......don't owe a penny to anyone and really enjoy life......so....once again.....you are full of crap.
Retired and living off the government handouts that the rest of us pay for are two different things.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Retired and living off the government handouts that the rest of us pay for are two different things.

Do your butt cheeks move when you talk? Maybe you should stand up once in awhile and give your brain some fresh air. You have no clue what you taking about.

Last edited:

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
concealed carry.....
I was just asking to try to validate you. I’m proud of you for owning A gun. But you can drop the I‘m pro gun, I have a gun, I conceal carry. I do believe you have that gun, might have had it with you a few times, but I’m sorry, I don’t believe you truly conceal carry a revolver. I know, I know, 5 shot - kinda skinny, but it is no longer 1970. You conceal carry, and that’s your choice, Nah.
I think it is nauseating when people talk about, think they are an authority on, and want to legislate guns when they don’t know anything about them. One of my favorite you tube videos is then CA Senator Kevin de Leon describing a “ghost gun”. “ This is a ghost gun… 30 caliber clip that can disperse 30 bullets in a half a second… 30 magazine clip in a half a second”. 😧

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Homicide rates are increasing in many cities......so is homelessness.....drug ODs.....terrible situation for all people......you have a solution or just wanted to get a dig in on guns and blacks?
Yeah imo the solution is to give this some media attention and support law enforcement to get the situation under control. They don’t deserve to be killed. What is this “dig in” you are referring to? It’s not dinner.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Let me guess....you are a Trumper and think he wanted what is best for America? LA LA LA!
No politician wants what’s best for the average citizen. I didn’t vote for him, but trump was way less radical and more coherent than sleepy joe. It’s obvious to anyone.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was just asking to try to validate you. I’m proud of you for owning A gun. But you can drop the I‘m pro gun, I have a gun, I conceal carry. I do believe you have that gun, might have had it with you a few times, but I’m sorry, I don’t believe you truly conceal carry a revolver. I know, I know, 5 shot - kinda skinny, but it is no longer 1970. You conceal carry, and that’s your choice, Nah.
I think it is nauseating when people talk about, think they are an authority on, and want to legislate guns when they don’t know anything about them. One of my favorite you tube videos is then CA Senator Kevin de Leon describing a “ghost gun”. “ This is a ghost gun… 30 caliber clip that can disperse 30 bullets in a half a second… 30 magazine clip in a half a second”. 😧

You are entitled to your opinion....so am I.....my gun works just fine......videos can be very misleading.....heck....some people want to believe Trump didn't want the capitol stormed.....but we know he did and loved watching it.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah imo the solution is to give this some media attention and support law enforcement to get the situation under control. They don’t deserve to be killed. What is this “dig in” you are referring to? It’s not dinner.

Its get plenty of media attention here.......as for dig in.......it implies you were just trying hard to say something without really saying it.......you should have said....."you know how those blacks are!" Isn't that what you meant?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No politician wants what’s best for the average citizen. I didn’t vote for him, but trump was way less radical and more coherent than sleepy joe. It’s obvious to anyone.

Wonder why more Americans voted for Biden.......if it's that obvious??

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
You are entitled to your opinion....so am I.....my gun works just fine......videos can be very misleading.....heck....some people want to believe Trump didn't want the capitol stormed.....but we know he did and loved watching it.
So trump said “go peacefully and protest”, then everyone was ushered into the capital by the police, and then just walked around taking pictures and talking to law enforcement. I didn’t know that’s what storming was. Thanks for clearing that up.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Its get plenty of media attention here.......as for dig in.......it implies you were just trying hard to say something without really saying it.......you should have said....."you know how those blacks are!" Isn't that what you meant?
Nope. It has to do with giving that situation as much attention as biracial crime so it’s fair to every race. Ignoring black on black crime is racist. The law abiding citizens of that city deserve help. Please don’t be racist, it’s insulting to my family.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Wonder why more Americans voted for Biden.......if it's that obvious??
A lot of them weren’t Americans, and didn’t even have to show ID and proof of citizenship. Oh and ballet harvesting, dead people voting, etc. where have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread