5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Steele Dossier was misleading for sure....but facts against Trump were not......here's some good reading but you won't like it.....it's from the NY times.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to pay to read the NYTimes article and I have "reach my limit for free viewing"

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am willing to stop anytime your friends stop.....maybe you should talk to them.

The key difference is, they are still contributing to the RAM community and this thread is a side project.

But you’re only on here, to simply argue. And use incorrect punctuation and grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not a Joe fan.....not sure why you think that......he's better than Trump but far from being a great president.
Your actions.

I'm not particularly a fan of any of the last three Presidents, but I could point to something useful they've done if I made the assertion that they were better than anyone else. Just wondering what you have to support yours, if anything.

Perhaps I'm making a mistake thinking that you'll do a better job making this point than you did arguing for magazine capacity limits.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The key difference is, they are still contributing to the RAM community and this thread is a side project.

But you’re only on here, to simply argue. And use incorrect punctuation and grammar.

Not true.....I have used the forum in the past....just don't have any issues with truck currently....a good thing.....you just don't agree with me on this thread so you complain.......hope you've told your buds to stop as well.......I will when they do.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your actions.

I'm not particularly a fan of any of the last three Presidents, but I could point to something useful they've done if I made the assertion that they were better than anyone else. Just wondering what you have to support yours, if anything.

Perhaps I'm making a mistake thinking that you'll do a better job making this point than you did arguing for magazine capacity limits.

Me either and I could do the same.....just not worth the time.....its like mag capacities......you're gonna believe what you want to believe.....in that regard.....we are similar.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why would anyone else stop. You're the one arguing in bad faith and being obtuse.

Not true at all......I am just not willing to hear all the conservative BS some folks promote.......it is fun to watch you guys dance when called out......so there is that.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Who said we were conservatives? Why are you painting us into a corner? You know what they… say… about assumptions…?

JB, you sir, are quite the narrow minded fella.

Last edited:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Me either and I could do the same.....just not worth the time.....its like mag capacities......you're gonna believe what you want to believe.....in that regard.....we are similar.
Fortunately we have data that don't require a set of nonsensical beliefs.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not true at all......I am just not willing to hear all the conservative BS some folks promote.......it is fun to watch you guys dance when called out......so there is that.
I'm not a conservative, friend. But, when I say that I'm pro-gun and that I support the Second Amendment, I actually mean it.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who said we were conservatives? Why are you painting us into a corner? You know what they… say… about assumptions…?

JB, you sir, are quite the narrow minded fella.

Sorry Hilary....my mistake.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not a conservative, friend. But, when I say that I'm pro-gun and that I support the Second Amendment, I actually mean it.

I am a fiscal conservative and social liberal......I am pro gun as well and I support the 2nd amendment......I actually mean it as well.......I also like dogs..how bout you?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So you think calling men female names, is an appropriate insult?

No....it was a joke......meant to be humorus.......sorry if I offended you.......relax.....enjoy life......have a drink....pet a puppy......go for a nice walk.....maybe laugh....wishing you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread