5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FitCamX dashcam

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
we should have tried for a group buy. but being they are from Hong Kong who knows if they would do it
I did mention a group buy in previous emails with them but I never got an actual response from them about it. And to be totally honest, because it took so many months for it to be released I forgot about mentioning it again. I was just happy I finally got the email saying it was available I just ordered it lol.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Did anyone ever figure out what the largest SD card that can be used? I didn't rifle through the 16 pages of this thread yet in hopes of someone getting it figured out lol

campnowhere

Reaction score
If you save to your phone then can throw in like a drop box on rhe pc and yeah vlc works. And a 256gb and 512 works. I have a high rate reading San disk if you use a lower grade there a big lag trying to play higher rated videos like 4k

SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO® microSD™ UHS-I Card with Adapter C10, U3, V30, A2, 200MB/s Read 140MB/s Write​

Or

SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO® microSD™ UHS-I Card with Adapter C10, U3, V30, A2, 200MB/s Read 140MB/s Write​

Is this the correct one? I purchased the model A today and wanted to get the right microsd.

SanDisk 512GB Extreme Pro Durable, Captures 4K UHD Video, 200MB/s Read and 140MB/s Write microSD UHS-I Card for Recording Outdoor Adventures and Weekend Trips https://a.co/d/2b9En2d

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ordered mine and used the code.

Who's going to be the test bed guy and post how they did it? :LOL:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Is this the correct one? I purchased the model A today and wanted to get the right microsd.

SanDisk 512GB Extreme Pro Durable, Captures 4K UHD Video, 200MB/s Read and 140MB/s Write microSD UHS-I Card for Recording Outdoor Adventures and Weekend Trips https://a.co/d/2b9En2d
That looks like the one. Was gonna order one this weekend too

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How does one order the parking mode harness? Price? Is it a wire you can just add to existing harness?

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Threesuns1

Reaction score
I'm planning on ordering the model A after it's been out a couple months and I see reviews on it, I'm in no hurry. I have cap so I don't think I'll be getting the rear camera.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How does one order the parking mode harness? Price? Is it a wire you can just add to existing harness?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thx, I guess I didn't look to hard on their website.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thx, I guess I didn't look to hard on their website.

I didn't find the website user friendly for the harness. It should be located on the same page as the dashcam. I realized after ordering the dash cam that I did not order the harness. I received the information/link via email after requesting they add the harness to my order. They contacted me for my year, model and photo of the mirror.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
A lot of us ordered the Model A camera the same day. Who gets theirs first? Lol.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I'm planning on ordering the model A after it's been out a couple months and I see reviews on it, I'm in no hurry. I have cap so I don't think I'll be getting the rear camera.
I'd imagine the only real difference from the Model B cameras which has been out for several months now is the actual mounting design. The physical camera and plug in harness should be the same. According to this tread, the folls that have the Model B seem to like it

WFO2

Reaction score
Was following this thread and figured what heck with it and ordered a model A .

Users who are viewing this thread