5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FitCamX dashcam

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In before this one gets deleted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Jeash, was a good thread, until it wasn’t. Lol Ill be seriously considering once my truck gets here.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah idk what happened lol I was replying then bam post disappeared lol.

Ill post what I was about I attempted to post in the other. Someone mentioned the only 3 reviews and being a beta tester and sticking with a dash-cam that was already throughly tested but everything gotta start somewhere and seeing its available on Amazon the refund window is pretty decent.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For me I was set on a Blackvue setup based off great reviews on here was actually gonna order this week. What kept me from clicking buy is I just hate having add on all over the windshield or dash. Reminds me of Uber/Lyft I’ve been in that have phone mounts, gps mounts, radar mounts all all over the dash/windshields and its just drives my OCD crazy. I stay in hotels mostly while I’m on the road working not always in good areas at that. Something thats screams add on just draws attention I like that fact that this is Oem looking. Quality based off the youtube videos looks rather good and probably good for most situations. Parking mode is a must for me as well especially after some assh*t hit my truck months ago and I’m still dealing with the headache on getting that fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only one or two people actually have it on the TRX forum (yet), so I’m sure there will be a ton of feedback in the coming days/weeks. I’ve ordered one, and I’ll provide feedback once I get it.
I ordered the 4K front / 1080 rear with 128GB card.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only one or two people actually have it on the TRX forum (yet), so I’m sure there will be a ton of feedback in the coming days/weeks. I’ve ordered one, and I’ll provide feedback once I get it.
I ordered the 4K front / 1080 rear with 128GB card.
Will be interesting to see how the A model looks. Was looking at my truck today and the factory plastic behind the mirror isn't as bulky as the TRXs. I can't see them adding the camera without adding size to it.

Also, if the rear camera is the style they show, there isn't a good mounting option for it on the rear window. My current dash cam came with that style and I never installed it

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how the A model looks. Was looking at my truck today and the factory plastic behind the mirror isn't as bulky as the TRXs. I can't see them adding the camera without adding size to it.

Also, if the rear camera is the style they show, there isn't a good mounting option for it on the rear window. My current dash cam came with that style and I never installed it

@Rlaf75 has a few pics from FitCamX of their prototype for the small mirror bezel. He posted them on the first thread that bigdodge deleted.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Rlaf75 has a few pics from FitCamX of their prototype for the small mirror bezel. He posted them on the first thread that bigdodge deleted.
I’m actually surprised that a member is allowed to delete an entire thread, even though it’s a thread they started. Deleting a post is one thing, but once you start a thread, and you have the ability to scrub OTHER members contributing content, that’s what moderators are for. He’s done this repeatedly.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I’m actually surprised that a member is allowed to delete an entire thread, even though it’s a thread they started. Deleting a post is one thing, but once you start a thread, and you have the ability to scrub OTHER members contributing content, that’s what moderators are for. He’s done this repeatedly.
I provided factual information and was told I did not
so there was no point leaving the thread up if some believe it is not true.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I provided factual information and was told I did not
so there was no point leaving the thread up if some believe it is not true.

Wow is all I have to say...

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Anyone know what a 2023 limited needs? I know i have the digital rear view but i dont know what that area looks like since i dont have the truck Yet.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
Damn and I just preordered the Ring dashcam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread